PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I assume the letter will give some details of what he can cannot say or what’s been said that’s not true

Why would he not be telling the truth?

He stated he is going to discuss the cease and desist letter and ‘show it’ to his United followers on his channel.(and to City fans)

If he doesn’t it will damaged his credibility even more, if he has any credibility at all?

He’s set himself up. He has to now discuss the letter and has to show it as proof that he has received it.

He could be lying. He could simply say, "Sorry, everyone. My solicitor advised me not to share the letter. However, I can give you a summary instead...."

Honestly, I have no idea but he does have an 'out' if he is

To be fair, he could be on an almighty wind up. He knows this will attract thousands of more viewers.

From the little I saw, he didn't big it up. Just a comment in passing. If he had wanted to make a big splash he could have done a much better job, I think.

And don't forget, he, and and anyone else, can still talk about the allegations, what I imagine they can't say is that City are guilty, or are cheats, or only got off last time on a technicality. That sort of thing.

I assume the letter will give some details of what he can cannot say or what’s been said that’s not true
no we wont advise him on whats ok or not to say, were not his legal advisors, its just a letter confirming the intention of legal action should he continue on the course he is on,next move is his, i m not to sure what the letter gains for city, most likely would be used in court where they could say 'well he was warned and continued to slander the club' despite a written warning

Last edited:
United and Liverpool fans are totally brainwashed. They have no contact with reality anymore
To be honest I have no contact with them any more as a result of this hate campaign. Life is too short to engage with people who hate you. It’s not banter it is hatred. It went beyond a joke years ago.

He stated he is going to discuss the cease and desist letter and ‘show it’ to his United followers on his channel.(and to City fans)

If he doesn’t it will damaged his credibility even more, if he has any credibility at all?

He’s set himself up. He has to now discuss the letter and has to show it as proof that he has received it.
Isn’t his whole persona a lie?

There’s definitely a pattern of lying mate, so I’d be more surprised if he’s telling the truth

Because utd fans would love that. He'd be a hero to them for trolling City.

He gets lots more clicks, this time from City fans too.

Everyone is talking about him and his show.

He is CLEARLY making a big point this showing he knows its worth.

The only question left (for me) is he a liar? I think yes having watched him before, he will say anything for clicks.

I expect more teasing out of this letter and more confusion than answers on Tuesday or whenever he is revealing this big exclusive.

City fans trusting this muppet is very dangerous imo but let's see what the prick has got.

It'll drive a lot of views to his site, and then about 30 seconds from the end of Tuesdays 'show' he'll confirm that his 'lawyers have advised' him not to discuss it

I don’t think a one off surge in podcast traffic on Tuesday, including a lot of City fans is going to make much of a difference to his following and money. He’s already got millions of United followers, he’s probably already a millionaire, seeing as he made £600,000 last financial year, if the rumours are true?

More interesting will be to see what the letter looks like and the wording on it is, if he shows it? I will definitely want to see it. I can’t lie.

Last edited:
Goldbridge is irrelevant - he’s a comic, the Beano, regardless of high numbers of low quality views. Doesn’t make us look weak or strong but sets a precedent to react to people like that because if you don’t next time what are you saying?
Ok thanks for the reply. Why do you think, based on your professional opinion, city have acted in this way now? The abuse has been consistent for over 12 months.

What has changed? Or was this always the plan? What we have said in the past is that we will take no action against anyone who openly attacks the club over the financial irregularities. The change in tone is interesting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.