PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

A large percentage of United fans hate him. He isn’t a hero to United fans and never will be.

Don’t you think City fans will love it more?

The reaction from City fans since the cease and desist letters have gone out has been euphoric. It’s United (Liverpool) fans who are hating it more, as they now know City aren’t fucking about anymore.

Dangerous? He’s just a Forest/Rag Youtuber making money off gulible United fans. There’s absolutely nothing dangerous about him at all.
Seriously you think someone giving the utd fanbase a reason to laugh at City fans isn't a thing? Wow ok. You are gullible if you believe that. But they is what Goldbridge wants, sorry if you are a fan of that twat.

Wolves idiots sarcastically singing "was that a penalty"? for the shove on Ake, I was thinking yes of course it was, was he not taken out mid-air? Not seen it again yet, needless to say motd didn't even show it, never mind discuss it, preferring to cast doubt on the first pen which I think was valid pen as he made contact just after the ball had gone, making it a foul anywhere.
ps. I replied but not sure why this is in this thread..?
I doubted the first pen. Still do. The Ake incident was a nailed on penalty from any perspective or angle.

He is already making a killing. City fans talking about him on here ain’t going to make much difference. I think we all would like to see this letter. Mainly to ascertain how much teeth it has to stop the accusations of financial doping.

We all know he is playing to the gallery, we all know he is not a United fan. No one really cares. It’s an interesting development and one that looks good for city.
Absolutely but I'm arguing with city fans that believe this chump. That should never be happening.

I don’t think a one off surge in podcast traffic on Tuesday, including a lot of City fans is going to make much of a difference to his following and money. He’s already got millions of United followers, he’s probably already millionaire, seeing as he made £600,000 last financial year, if the rumours are true?

More interesting will be to see what the letter looks like and the wording on it, if he shows it? I will definitely want to see it. I can’t lie.
You've kinda answered your own question mate. He's made himself wealthy by driving traffic to his site by any means possible. This is just too good an opportunity to turn down. Whether he has received a letter or not, he will milk this for every view he can get out of it.
"It's what he does. It's all he does" :-)

Brent knows how many people will tune in to hear him read out the details of "the letter". By announcing when he'll read it out, he's given it enough time to get around social media, spread awareness, to garner more views.

Of course none of us know if the letter he reads out is the actual one City have sent out or merely a mock up which he's made up in the wake of the cease and desist rumours, that he's capitalising on since his name has been mentioned in relation to it.

I’m just keeping an open mind that’s all. He’s fully aware of the rumours of letters being sent out. Imagine he attracts thousand of City fans to his podcast only to show a fake letter calling us cheats. I’d probably laugh to be honest.

Then thousands of City can be confirmed as no better than the United fans who follow him. If he shows the letter it will be all over Twitter without having to watch the ****.

Seriously you think someone giving the utd fanbase a reason to laugh at City fans isn't a thing? Wow ok. You are gullible if you believe that. But they is what Goldbridge wants, sorry if you are a fan of that twat.

United fans don’t need him to laugh at City. If Goldbridge didn’t exist United fans would still be going on about 115, cheating, etc. I get it in work non stop from United fans. Aside from him there are numerous other United YouTubers, Influencers, forums, ex player pundits, papers, loons, etc, that have been a accusing City of cheating ever since the 115 charges were made public by the PL. It’s a collective attack by rival fans. Goldbridge is just part of that collective attack. He’s not the main player.

Reactions: tom
Just thinking about it now, he would have spoken to lawyers himself about the matter and no way would they advise him to show the letter to thousands of people, IMO.
He's going to show a piece of paper with a crayon drawing on it or something then say he hasn't recieved a letter then go on a City are cheats rant and look at all these blues who believed it type thing imo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.