PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Has it? Or is it a widespread case of confirmation bias. Because I don't think I have seen anything change at all. But all opinions. We all know who the most outspoken people are and at least one of those would not hesitate to share such a letter and to defy any threats (in my opinion). I don't believe that has happened but I am blocked by most of those people.

Fair enough. Could be.

I can only base any opinion on what gets posted on here. Just seems to be less rage posting of offensive tweets and articles. Let's see in another week.

Was away over the weekend and saw a red i know. Decent enough bloke, good job, seemingly a sensible man

Told him of the rumours that charges have been dropped, told him what the city lawyer told me. His reply …

“Well youve obviously bribed someone”.

I laughed as i thought he was joking but no, he was deadly serious. I asked what he means and he said , “youve bribed the FA”.

The FA? What we have drove to london with a bag of cash to bribe ‘The FA’. Couldnt be arsed going into it as regards what the fuck the FA have to do with all this, nor how he thinks the bribe went down.

He then said “if you get away with it then forest and everton should sue”

Thats what we are up against. Idiots
Can't wait for the 'cease and desist winning' letters off Liverpool and Arsenal.

Mark Goldbridge hasn’t received a letter don’t believe that for a second. He’s the most click bait person you could come across. A ‘united’ fan from Nottingham who does watch alongs ffs. Just be talking shit so people tune into his next video.

The man's a knob but he's played a blinder and become very rich out of it. He's as real as Micky Mouse though.

So for the likes of Harris and Goldbridge it's a hollow threat really?
Not a hollow threat. Suing some of these clowns would be time-consuming and costly for City win or lose but it would make business life impossible for some of the liars. I have always supported a targeted approach. We should challenge the big operators like the BBC and the Daily Mail when they spread lies. Goldbridge is unusual because he has a huge audience so perhaps he should be included.

No idea. I have heard all the rumours but my information is that nothing has changed I'm afraid. That is not to say that is correct information, just I have not been able to stand up any of the positive development rumours.

Sadly I think you're likely to be right and I'd wager the last 50 pages or so are filled with fans going a bit overboard on very little information.

Was away over the weekend and saw a red i know. Decent enough bloke, good job, seemingly a sensible man

Told him of the rumours that charges have been dropped, told him what the city lawyer told me. His reply …

“Well youve obviously bribed someone”.

I laughed as i thought he was joking but no, he was deadly serious. I asked what he means and he said , “youve bribed the FA”.

The FA? What we have drove to london with a bag of cash to bribe ‘The FA’. Couldnt be arsed going into it as regards what the fuck the FA have to do with all this, nor how he thinks the bribe went down.

He then said “if you get away with it then forest and everton should sue”

Thats what we are up against. Idiots
Response to that nonsense would be, if the owners were to do that, and it was that straightforward to simply bribe someone to end all this over a year on from the charges why wouldn't they have done that before it was it even announced. At the end of the day it's a business and the charges are bad for it

He is allowed to talk about the situation tho I mean there are facts to report he is a sort of journalist I use the term very loosely so surely he has to know what we are accusing him of and what he can and cannot say
He can say what he likes about City if he can prove it is true. He will have to stop his baseless lies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.