PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

No idea. I have heard all the rumours but my information is that nothing has changed I'm afraid. That is not to say that is correct information, just I have not been able to stand up any of the positive development rumours.
Ornstein and Ziegler who are the two most reliable main stream journos on these topics ( and goto for the PL with leaks ) have both stated this weekend there has been no change - and hearing will be held in the Autumn.

The man's a knob but he's played a blinder and become very rich out of it. He's as real as Micky Mouse though.
I noticed that the record for utube income is a 25 year old American with ……wait for it……USD 38 million p.a. He is forecast to be the first blogging billionaire.

I noticed that the record for utube income is a 25 year old American with ……wait for it……USD 38 million p.a. He is forecast to be the first blogging billionaire.

It's crazy and for the successful the rewards are great. They do attract loads of trolls and crazies though.

Ornstein and Ziegler who are the two most reliable main stream journos on these topics ( and goto for the PL with leaks ) have both stated this weekend there has been no change - and hearing will be held in the Autumn.

Tbf, the PL aren't going to be leaking they are about to pull the plug. Ornstein and Ziegler are used by the PL when they want to, not when they don't want to.

It hasn't been 10 years without any action. Christoph Winterbach from Der Spiegel was sent a cease and desist a few years back. He ended up being moved to a different role because of it.

I posted about it in the media thread at the time.
Conn hasn't commented about the PL charges at all since the CAS verdict. I'd say that wasn't coincidence. Although why we haven't gone after racist Ronay I've no idea.

Mat Armstrong bought Rashford’s smashed up Rolls Royce and is rebuilding it .

He get’s millions of views on his Youtube channel.

16 million views for one car rebuild.

Lots off money figures are banded about for 1,000,000 views of a Youtube video. Let’s go with an average of $5000. There are other factors that increase that revenue from Youtube videos. So, even a basic $5000 for 16 million views would have made Mat Armstrong $80,000 for one Youtube video. Hence why
Goldbridge made £600,000 via his media company.

Not seen wjeee Ornstien has commented to say this of you can link.

As for Ziegler, the twat has doubled down several times on our owners and slagged us off, no reason he would confirm any positives, as it would be opposite to his agenda over the years

No one knows but City seem more confident and some who have been vocal have been reluctent to comment, only time will tell though

Where has Ornstein and Ziegler stated that ?Can’t find it anywhere

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.