PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Thats what we are up against. Idiots
Exactly, it's the same with the ESPN Craig Burley rant that somebody posted. If Burley can't see the difference between our case and the others, then what the fuck is he doing making a living out of football? He's just another clueless **** who's desperate to see us found guilty so that natural order can be restored and the 'history' clubs can become relevant again.

As I’ve posted, Goldbridge doesn’t really need additional money or clicks on Tuesday when and if he reveals the letter?

View attachment 117592

Do you think he got that by turning down opportunities to drive traffic to his site?

You might want to reevaluate your social circle!
Ive probs more red mates than blue. As i said, hes a decent bloke, just , like a lot of them , struggles to maintain dignity when it comes to city :)
Trust he is not a mate and just an acquaintance? I've got a couple of mates who are reds , but they are intelligent people, even tho they detest the football club they both think its a bit of a witch hunt against City. Tbh they are much more concerned about the state of their own club.
hes alright, no not a big mate. As away saturday so watched the wolves gamein a pub with 2 lads i know who i bumped into, a blue and a red. The red us exactly how you described, more bothered about united , embarrassed even. Had not one bad word to say against us

I’m convinced that City will eventually be cleared, but I also recall being stood outside the Press Box prior to the Friday night 1-1 draw with Coventry in August 1993, and City just about to announce Peter Reid’s successor.

Speculation was rife, but the steward on the door recognised our desperation and reassuringly confided:
“Don’t quote me, but it’s Gerry Francis”

That’s what I think of the ever-expanding list of attention-seekers pretending to be in-the-know.

Do you think he got that by turning down opportunities to drive traffic to his site?

Even without City fans going to his podcast site on Tuesday, he will have plenty of views, not only from United fans, but from other fans who hate City, are interested in 115, as well as numerous media outlets, journalists, etc, who like us, will all want to know about the letter and what it looks like. I could miss the podcast on purpose, but the video and letter will be all over the internet, X/Twitter, etc afterwards. Just like this letter, when it was leaked. Remember?

IMG_1100.jpeg

I’m convinced that City will eventually be cleared, but I also recall being stood outside the Press Box prior to the Friday night 1-1 draw with Coventry in August 1993, and City just about to announce Peter Reid’s successor.

Speculation was rife, but the steward on the door recognised our desperation and reassuringly confided:
“Don’t quote me, but it’s Gerry Francis”

That’s what I think of the ever-expanding list of attention-seekers pretending to be in-the-know.
In fairness back then city leaked like a fuckin sieve. I knew a programme seller who was privvy to inside info ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.