PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Not seen wjeee Ornstien has commented to say this of you can link.

As for Ziegler, the twat has doubled down several times on our owners and slagged us off, no reason he would confirm any positives, as it would be opposite to his agenda over the years

No one knows bit City seem more confident and some who have been vocal have been reluctentto comment, only time will tell though
Add to that if it was the other way around and we were guilty would city be leaking that we are fucked they’d be just saying there’s no change in the hope we’d still get off

N
Response to that nonsense would be, if the owners were to do that, and it was that straightforward to simply bribe someone to end all this over a year on from the charges why wouldn't they have done that before it was it even announced. At the end of the day it's a business and the charges are bad for it
No point engaging with someone who thinks khaldoon is going to “The FA” with a carrier bag of used fifties

Was away over the weekend and saw a red i know. Decent enough bloke, good job, seemingly a sensible man

Told him of the rumours that charges have been dropped, told him what the city lawyer told me. His reply …

“Well youve obviously bribed someone”.

I laughed as i thought he was joking but no, he was deadly serious. I asked what he means and he said , “youve bribed the FA”.

The FA? What we have drove to london with a bag of cash to bribe ‘The FA’. Couldnt be arsed going into it as regards what the fuck the FA have to do with all this, nor how he thinks the bribe went down.

He then said “if you get away with it then forest and everton should sue”

Thats what we are up against. Idiots
Trust he is not a mate and just an acquaintance? I've got a couple of mates who are reds , but they are intelligent people, even tho they detest the football club they both think its a bit of a witch hunt against City. Tbh they are much more concerned about the state of their own club.

As I’ve posted, Goldbridge doesn’t really need additional money or clicks on Tuesday when and if he reveals the letter?

IMG_1099.jpeg

Was away over the weekend and saw a red i know. Decent enough bloke, good job, seemingly a sensible man

Told him of the rumours that charges have been dropped, told him what the city lawyer told me. His reply …

“Well youve obviously bribed someone”.

I laughed as i thought he was joking but no, he was deadly serious. I asked what he means and he said , “youve bribed the FA”.

The FA? What we have drove to london with a bag of cash to bribe ‘The FA’. Couldnt be arsed going into it as regards what the fuck the FA have to do with all this, nor how he thinks the bribe went down.

He then said “if you get away with it then forest and everton should sue”

Thats what we are up against. Idiots
You might want to reevaluate your social circle!

As I’ve posted, Goldbridge doesn’t really need additional money or clicks on Tuesday when and if he reveals the letter?

View attachment 117592

Don't forget his other companies, particularly this one.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240506_111546_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20240506_111546_Drive.jpg
    377.3 KB · Views: 170
Reactions: jrb
What drives the rag to say this? He only needs one piece of evidence: City are owned by Arabs/Muslims/people with brown skin. I’m afraid this is the motivation for so many, perhaps unconscious in some cases. Xenophobia. Ask him.
He never mentioned anything of the sort. For all his silly opinions on City the man isnt a racist and silly to go down that route.

He , like most rags, just struggles with citys dominance so spouts crap.

But stupid to go down the road of saying what you said

View attachment 117592

Haha, he's made that much money from essentially hoodwinking utd fans.

Reactions: jrb

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.