PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Oh no, we're screwed guys!

There are elements of truth in what Keys is saying, regarding, if he was a City supporter.

However what he and the media ignore, is that, they don’t acknowledge that us being found not guilty, would not be the end of it.

The decision in the media and amongst Red Top support, has already been made and is constantly reinforced by the same media that are placing asterisks all over every achievement.

Even the language allowed in this studio discussion after such a crucial win for us, is basically endorsing the idea that our best accountants and barristers are the real heroes behind the team’s achievements.

I haven’t been in here for a long time, and this nauseating repetitive preoccupation with everything City, is as much a reason why as many other off topic subjects in here.

I just try to concentrate on the best football I’ve seen in my lifetime as a City fan.
Not only from City, but the standards we’ve forced other teams to achieve also, in order to compete.
The league as a whole is all the better for it.

Last edited:
If Swedish Rumble had anything to say that was worth listening to, he wouldn't have to pick a social media handle that piggybacks on the identity of an acknowledged and properly clued-up guy who genuinely is an expert on this subject. File under ignore.

By an amazing fluke, his timeline copies of much that Keegan/Gaughan put in the Mail 15 months ago.

That seems a little rude to not acknowledge the source.

If Swedish Rumble had anything to say that was worth listening to, he wouldn't have to pick a social media handle that piggybacks on the identity of an acknowledged and properly clued-up guy who genuinely is an expert on this subject. File under ignore.
It's irrelevant as to who posted. It's the message that gets across to the public.

i wonder if the Qatar government when outlaying billions for Bein Sports thought that we been some big hitters to front it.

So they chose to employ 2 sexist disgraced dinosaurs to host - and then get an a brainless simpleton like Macateer to talk about complex legal and financial matters relating to the 115 charges.

Genius

Nicknamed Trigger & asked for his pizza cut into 4 as he can’t manage 8…… No wonder he doesn’t get it.

Just sent him this "Mange Tout, Rodney" that will tell him ...
Not got that cesspit Twitter, someone tell him we don't need the fair play route to get in to Europe these days.
If he meant FFP, then tell him to stick to warming up food.

Would be interested in knowing whether this is true or whether there are serious omissions in the reporting - Project River anybody else ? The Swedish Rumble stuff not the Harris/ video rubbish)

Swedish Rumble is a total idiot sitting in Sweden pretending to be on level with Swiss Rumble. Just ignore this low I
Would be interested in knowing whether this is true or whether there are serious omissions in the reporting - Project River anybody else ? The Swedish Rumble stuff not the Harris/ video rubbish)

Swedish Rumble is a total idiot from Sweden who pretend to be on level with Swiss Rumble. He has not got a clue about what he is talking about, but as a United fan he tries to build up a reputation among brainwashed United fans. Just ignore this idiot, he does not deserve any attention what so ever.

Swedish Rumble is a total idiot sitting in Sweden pretending to be on level with Swiss Rumble. Just ignore this low I

Swedish Rumble is a total idiot from Sweden who pretend to be on level with Swiss Rumble. He has not got a clue about what he is talking about, but as a United fan he tries to build up a reputation among brainwashed United fans. Just ignore this idiot, he does not deserve any attention what so ever.
Sounds like good advice pal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.