PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The most amusing thing for me is that people who laughed 15 years ago when they heard of City's plans to dominate are now crying about how unfair it all is.

I really REALLY enjoy that aspect of it all.
“City in the champions league? You’re having a laugh.” Alan Green.
How many years now, Alan? Eleven, I think. We are laughing, mate, winning it does that to us.

I’m quite sure Arsenal think it’s all going to plan with an Autumn hearing of the IC.

David Ornstein repeated this again yesterday on a Q&A - and he is defo the most reliable journo with very strong Arsenal connections to Arsenal.

Somebody is getting it dead wrong in the current position - whether it’s the journos or our ITKs - we won’t know for a few weeks hopefully when we hear the case has fallen apart during the euros.

Masters knows it would be a cauldron abuse if he turns up at City. But if he hasn’t got the balls to show his face he shouldn’t be in the job.

The case isn't going to be dropped, that's just City twitter making stuff up.

I'll trust Stephan that a decision won't be given until 2025.

Winners and especially serial winners like City have and always will have to put with jealous and cheap shots from those they have well and truly beaten. Thats the problem with these types, they are too stupid and insecure with themselves and what they have become that instead on focusing on getting better they try and drag others down with them such is their pain and misery. City have broken them all and its truly beautiful to see.

Winners and especially serial winners like City have and always will have to put with jealous and cheap shots from those they have well and truly beaten. Thats the problem with these types, they are too stupid and insecure with themselves and what they have become that instead on focusing on getting better they try and drag others down with them such is their pain and misery. City have broken them all and its truly beautiful to see.
I don’t even get in to it anymore, I’ve just become an annoying twat and reply with…. Be better, not bitter! Tends to work :)

Just heard Talk shite going on about it being dragged out in the courts. What is it not being heard by an independent tribunal? And the other take on our case is that City should be doing everything to get this case heard earlier. Again I thought the burden of proof lay with the Premier League, we are not driving this they are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.