PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I’m quite sure Arsenal think it’s all going to plan with an Autumn hearing of the IC.

David Ornstein repeated this again yesterday on a Q&A - and he is defo the most reliable journo with very strong Arsenal connections to Arsenal.

Somebody is getting it dead wrong in the current position - whether it’s the journos or our ITKs - we won’t know for a few weeks hopefully when we hear the case has fallen apart during the euros.

Masters knows it would be a cauldron abuse if he turns up at City. But if he hasn’t got the balls to show his face he shouldn’t be in the job.
Not sure it would be a cauldron for be ayse I'd wager that the vast majority of Blues wouldn't recognise him let alone know who he is.

The case isn't going to be dropped, that's just City twitter making stuff up.

I'll trust Stephan that a decision won't be given until 2025.
Our rivals won’t allow Masters to settle no matter how strongly their lawyers advise him to do so. He’ll be out of a job he does

Nothing mate but I just think that something will be sorted before next season, I'm sure us and the Premier League don't want it dragging into another season, it's already embarrassing enough.

@KS55
The charges are too serious, the stakes are too high for City to back down on anything other than the non cooperation charges. And I just can’t see Masters being allowed to settle on that basis

In my opinion most of the gossip he posts is coming from connections with agents or newspaper pals that have agent connections.

His insights seem to focus on certain players. He’s had chapter and verse on the Paqueta deal - and bizarrely was giving daily insights on youth player Kian Brechin recently - a player that will never play a minute for City and couldn’t get a game out on loan.

Has been good for transfer info down the years and good fun with music vids but I dont believe that legal letters went out and won’t be getting carried away about the case collapsing until we find out.
If you take what he says in isolation maybe you have a point, but there is plenty of information coming from inside the club to various people that a picture is being painted, you can view it how you want I prefer the more optimistic way

The case isn't going to be dropped, that's just City twitter making stuff up.

I'll trust Stephan that a decision won't be given until 2025.
I agree it won’t be dropped it will go to a full hearing and that’s the way the club will want it done, in the sunlight of publicity rather than shady deals if the Club are as innocent as I believe they are it could be very embarrassing for the PL

“City in the champions league? You’re having a laugh.” Alan Green.
How many years now, Alan? Eleven, I think. We are laughing, mate, winning it does that to us.
Alan Green, the fat opinionated racist Irish twat who once commentated on Sun Jihai as "Number 17, that'll be the chicken chow mein then". Nothing done about that by his employers the BBC.

Also said when the takeover was done " City are going for Kaka and Messi? More like there going for Lala and Yessi".

Miserable **** who only had one point of view when commentating and that was his own self important, overinflated one.

Alan Green, the fat opinionated racist Irish twat who once commentated on Sun Jihai as "Number 17, that'll be the chicken chow mein then". Nothing done about that by his employers the BBC.

Also said when the takeover was done " City are going for Kaka and Messi? More like there going for Lala and Yessi".

Miserable **** who only had one point of view when commentating and that was his own self important, overinflated one.
And a rabid dipper fan to boot.
A total **** from start to finish.

I agree it won’t be dropped it will go to a full hearing and that’s the way the club will want it done, in the sunlight of publicity rather than shady deals if the Club are as innocent as I believe they are it could be very embarrassing for the PL
I’m not sure we want the sunlight of publicity. No matter how innocent we are, to the press and the rest of football we”ll come across badly. Exploiting loopholes, circumventing rules etc. And that would put serious pressure on the inquiry panel

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.