PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

People still go on about "fergie time" in all sorts of contexts inside and outside of football, so many years later. Difference is, that red nosed pisshead was actually cheating for real.

Got to embrace it mate, them dickheads aren't worth listening to or bothering about. If it wasn't that it be something else for sure.
To quote Oscar Wilde: "there's one thing worse than being talked about and that is not being talked about".

Let the others chat their bitter, twisted and jealous shit, the good ship MCFC is not going away for quite a while. And like a well armed destroyer, the guns are beginning to be trained on those who instigated this war ready to tear them asunder once and for all.

Remember when Summerbee was on Sky and said something along the lines of we are not far off United now and it won't be long before we are coming here and bossing games...and they all laughed at him
Buzzer was right as well but they never had him on Sly again. Just goes to prove that if you don't toe the party line on Sly then you don't work.

He might well be - but all the other journalists respect him and know he gets the big stories first.

If he is saying the IC hearing is in the Autumn you can be sure that’s what Arsenal think as well.
If it is the shit show Tolmie is suggesting, I believe the hard arguments have already been had, and there will be an announcement after the season finishes. This will allow the furore to die down over the summer and get lost in the Euro's build up before the new season starts, and it also allows the pl time to get a new patsy in place.
No way this decision gets reported on mid-season.

Hopefully it will drag on for another couple of seasons, as sadly I fear once we are cleared on all charges , Pep will sail off into the sunset.

The rumours of him leaving at the end of next season are increasing sadly.

Just heard Talk shite going on about it being dragged out in the courts. What is it not being heard by an independent tribunal? And the other take on our case is that City should be doing everything to get this case heard earlier. Again I thought the burden of proof lay with the Premier League, we are not driving this they are.

The accused doesn't have to do a damn thing. It's for the accuser to put up or shut up.

They either don't know this and they're incompetant fools or they do know this and they're encouraging everyone to pile on City falsely in which case they are snide twats.

It should be the PL/the independant commission they should be directing their anger at.

This is what annoys me with City. They should be going after this and putting out briefs to journalists over it. Very admirable keeping quiet and not caring about the opinions of sheep, etc, etc. However City are losing in the court of public opinion and it does matter if you want to grow the fanbase.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.