PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The world is going to explode if we get found not guilty as social media is currently toxic as fuck!

It's caused by the CAS decision being so poorly explained, 'journalists' either not understanding or downright misrepresenting. Creating 'outrage' stories where there are none, i.e. the choosing of the three people on the CAS panel.

People have then filled the gaps in with conspiracy theories, corruption, brown evelopes, etc.

Perhaps City should have corrected the lies and misinformation in these stories publicly?

Keeping quiet about it hasn't helped as City are still being accused and criticised over the CAS report.

It's going to be even worse if, as we all hope, we're exonerated.

Currently?

I have noticed that many of these posts get posted first thing in the morning. That means they probably went to bed fuming, slept poorly and woke up angry. Makes me happy to know how much we mean to them.

Even saw one on LinkedIn today, a positive article actually, but the replies were so predictable. It's so easy to get involved but I just move on now. LinkedIn is such a stupid place to post it though.
Or alternatively they live in a foreign country and it’s the middle of the day, and they’ve never even visited Anfield/Old Trafford/Emirates delete as appropriate despite claiming to be the biggest supporter of whichever red top they’ve latched onto in the world ever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.