PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I was meaning more with regards to the negative press we're receiving, I don't see it as having toned down any.
In some quarters I think it has, but there could be various reasons for that. Or it could be my imagination. I completely accept how subjective these things are. I think the quantity was bound to increase when we won the league again, irrespective.

Khaldoons weight loss?? Anyone concerned about it? He looks ill to me, hope it’s nothing to do with him worrying about these charges??

I just want this whole episode putting to bed once and for all, it’s getting to the point now where rival fans will not be happy not to just be relegated to the bottom leauge but to actually do a bury fc and go out of business with the shutters pulled,
Must try harder...

Exactly. Enjoy whatever ostensible good news that comes along, and this certainly qualifies, but be mindful that strategic games may be being played, false information may be being leaked for purposes we don’t know about, people may be being used, etc etc
Tolmie posts in good faith & I'm happy with that. I never believe a transfer is done until they're holding a shirt & although this is good news, I'll wait until it's official before popping the champagne corks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.