PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

My question to @tolmie's hairdoo would be if his post this morning is an expectation from someone connected to the club rather than a statement of fact?

The only way it could be the latter would be if it is all done and dusted awaiting an announcement.

The former, albeit, someone of such standing not to ignore!

I’ve tried to keep this as simple as possible: as a financial analyst who puts great stock in the veracity of financial statements, as long as we’ve committed no accounting fraud I don’t care what what we’re “guilty” of. If we’re cleared it will change positively nothing among the nattering nabobs who’ll merely claim global politics, corruption, technicalities, etc. Not a single public person nor entity who’s disparaged the club will reverse course — not a single one. There will and can be no “vindication” in their eyes regardless of facts, period, end of. As such, I will feel no additional pleasure at the outcome if it’s positive for us, since it doesn’t change anything regarding how I feel about our side, nor will it change others who believe in asterisks, taint, etc. They may talk less (doubtful) but they’ll

The former, albeit, someone of such standing not to ignore!
Your talking dirty again TH :)

Totally disagree with the "throw enough shit and some of it will stick approach" as I've been reading/following Tolm for years and find him very informative and probably the most ITK person i know. He has not always been correct in the players we are supposedly close to signing (nobody is!) but IMO always posts in good faith. If you dont believe pf like what he's posting, either on BM or Twitter, then dont read it .... simples really pal.
Even Txiki got it wrong at least twice with Dani Alves & Jorginho so I think we can cut TH some slack.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.