PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It's one of life's great mysteries to me why opposition fans (in particular Rags and Dippers) can't just come on here and be straight about the team they support, if you want to debate just come up with a point to debate don't insult people and try and take the piss and people will welcome you input (always remembering you are in someone else's house) City fans can sniff Rags and Dipper's out at a 1000 metres
I think its done to see if they can find any of our real fans that believe we are guilty. But they've never had a single bite as far as I'm aware.

That's how desperate they are and how much they don't care.

Enough frivolity.
Back to this thread in this forum.
I took time off the forum for a while. Particularly last year, for my own sanity, but even though not logged in, this is the one thread that I dipped into fairly regularly for updates.

Why?

Well without getting giddy about what might seem like a positive narrative that you don’t get anywhere else, I like most others I would guess, find more balanced information here than anywhere else on the subject of FFP and City.

Yes, I’ve no doubt there are fans from other sites lurking and throwing in grenades every once in a while, but ultimately the factual explanations that arise out of the discussions that are provoked are like nothing you will find anywhere else.

During my Sabbatical, I always enjoyed the likes of Tolmie’s teaser snippets. They offer hope, but as I’ve said on more than one occasion, it’s the hope that kills you.
They do offer tangible positivity however, not just fantastical.

As much as I enjoy that entertainment value, what I valued and kept abreast of were the offerings from various members in here that quite obviously have a professional knowledge of the technical details involved.
I work in the courts over here and do have an understanding of the principles in a criminal court and also the differences between civil and criminal trials.
However this isn’t a criminal court and having people break down the actual regulations and how, what effectively is a tribunal, works is not something that is readily available anywhere else.

This thread is the longest, yes. It has a lot of padding in it and I’m as guilty as anyone for mindlessly filling the spaces in between the real information. The slow periods.
But this thread is invaluable not just for the hope it offers. Anyone who has followed the flow of information from the start and has an understanding of the evidence that we are aware of, has good reason to be hopeful I would think.

We don’t trust those accusing us and this not being a criminal court of law, well we might doubt the presumption of innocence, the onus of proving guilt lying with the prosecution. The level of proof being beyond reasonable doubt rather than balance of probabilities.
In short, we still fear being stitched up, but I have been reassured by many regulars in here that have explained the process very well in layman’s terms( even gombeens can understand).

This thread is probably the reason I’m still addicted to this place.

Enough frivolity.
Back to this thread in this forum.
I took time off the forum for a while. Particularly last year, for my own sanity, but even though not logged in, this is the one thread that I dipped into fairly regularly for updates.

Why?

Well without getting giddy about what might seem like a positive narrative that you don’t get anywhere else, I like most others I would guess, find more balanced information here than anywhere else on the subject of FFP and City.

Yes, I’ve no doubt there are fans from other sites lurking and throwing in grenades every once in a while, but ultimately the factual explanations that arise out of the discussions that are provoked are like nothing you will find anywhere else.

During my Sabbatical, I always enjoyed the likes of Tolmie’s teaser snippets. They offer hope, but as I’ve said on more than one occasion, it’s the hope that kills you.
They do offer tangible positivity however, not just fantastical.

As much as I enjoy that entertainment value, what I valued and kept abreast of were the offerings from various members in here that quite obviously have a professional knowledge of the technical details involved.
I work in the courts over here and do have an understanding of the principles in a criminal court and also the differences between civil and criminal trials.
However this isn’t a criminal court and having people break down the actual regulations and how, what effectively is a tribunal, works is not something that is readily available anywhere else.

This thread is the longest, yes. It has a lot of padding in it and I’m as guilty as anyone for mindlessly filling the spaces in between the real information. The slow periods.
But this thread is invaluable not just for the hope it offers. Anyone who has followed the flow of information from the start and has an understanding of the evidence that we are aware of, has good reason to be hopeful I would think.

We don’t trust those accusing us and this not being a criminal court of law, well we might doubt the presumption of innocence, the onus of proving guilt lying with the prosecution. The level of proof being beyond reasonable doubt rather than balance of probabilities.
In short, we still fear being stitched up, but I have been reassured by many regulars in here that have explained the process very well in layman’s terms( even gombeens can understand).

This thread is probably the reason I’m still addicted to this place.
rag

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.