PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Was in Mary D’s having a pint at the weekend, Ricky Hatton was in there, I heard one of his hanger on mates say that the bar has been hired and booked out for November time for some 115 party,

He was most probably pissed up, have gotta say but Ricky comes across as a right see you next Tuesday, he is surrounded by idiots aswel

Ricky was in a bar in Cardiff (i think), my red missus went over and said hello. He was friendly, she asked him to come over to where i was and say hello. He said in a bit. Just as he was leaving, well he was outside, he remembered and came back in and chatted for a couple of minutes. He was really nice and down to earth. A bit of the old "boo" to my missus and a red mate and a "hurrah" with me. He didn't have to come back in and say hello so kudos to him there.

Was in Mary D’s having a pint at the weekend, Ricky Hatton was in there, I heard one of his hanger on mates say that the bar has been hired and booked out for November time for some 115 party,

He was most probably pissed up, have gotta say but Ricky comes across as a right see you next Tuesday, he is surrounded by idiots aswell,
I was in as well didn't see him.

It's one of life's great mysteries to me why opposition fans (in particular Rags and Dippers) can't just come on here and be straight about the team they support, if you want to debate just come up with a point to debate don't insult people and try and take the piss and people will welcome you input (always remembering you are in someone else's house) City fans can sniff Rags and Dipper's out at a 1000 metres

There's every chance. I wrote the following commentary a week or so ago regarding Keys' constant criticism of us on Bein Sports. It gives a bit of background around UAE vs Qatar politics as I've lived and worked in both countries. I've also worked in Kuwait which is usually the mediator between the two so I've lived all three viewpoints - pro UAE, pro Qatar, neutral Kuwait. If you think the press here is editorially biased (they are, of course), you should read some Arab national dailies - they're just the same. I can give more detail if you want.
Thanks for that it was an interesting read.
Didn't realise the rivalries or as it seems the hate, run that deep.

Wow what's happened to this thread ? All of a sudden members who haven't posted in years or a very low post account, or new members are full of doom. All that's happened is a post from a respected ITK saying City to be cleared. This seems to have triggered some doom and gloom 'City' fans in thinking the opposite !

I'll admit I don't trust the pl or ic, just look at the post office scandal or the blood scandal. But I can't see for one minute us being guilty.

It's not just City being accused of fraud, it's members of their Royal Family, depty PM, CEO of huge companies and well respected accounting firms.
It’s almost like ‘some’ want us full of doom and gloom, almost.

He was most probably pissed up, have gotta say but Ricky comes across as a right see you next Tuesday, he is surrounded by idiots aswell,

Oh Joe…… tut tut

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.