PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It's one of life's great mysteries to me why opposition fans (in particular Rags and Dippers) can't just come on here and be straight about the team they support, if you want to debate just come up with a point to debate don't insult people and try and take the piss and people will welcome you input (always remembering you are in someone else's house) City fans can sniff Rags and Dipper's out at a 1000 metres
Ra……. ;)

Our owners are bribing officials,independent disciplinary panels,
buying all them empty seats,buying up replica City tops.
The cheeky scamps.
Somebody should do something :)

I, for one, applaud their industry and dedication to making sure we win and keep on winning. It’s been glorious to witness :)

Apologies if already posted elsewhere but just seen this on X. Crazy stuff :)

The conspiracy theory is the crazy bit, I hope?

You see it all the time on Twitter. Some arsehole posts something "based" on something and then everyone starts frothing at the mouth "if it's true". It's like there isn't the capacity for intelligent thought any more.

On changing narratives, Wyness has been mouthing off again. But this time, nothing about the club, all about the PL and especially Brittain who, he reckons (probably fairly) isn't getting enough blame for the time it's taking despite being Masters's boss.

1000000279.png

1000000281.png

Reactions: Bez
On changing narratives, Wyness has been mouthing off again. But this time, nothing about the club, all about the PL and especially Brittain who, he reckons (probably fairly) isn't getting enough blame for the time it's taking despite being Masters's boss.

View attachment 120198

View attachment 120197

Obviously didn’t like how happy she was handing out the medals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.