PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The conspiracy theory is the crazy bit, I hope?

You see it all the time on Twitter. Some arsehole posts something "based" on something and then everyone starts frothing at the mouth "if it's true". It's like there isn't the capacity for intelligent thought any more.
Bottom line is Utd and Liverpool fans cannot handle failure.

And that is all.

On changing narratives, Wyness has been mouthing off again. But this time, nothing about the club, all about the PL and especially Brittain who, he reckons (probably fairly) isn't getting enough blame for the time it's taking despite being Masters's boss.

View attachment 120198

View attachment 120197
“Biggest crisis!” I’m loving this crisis, we’ve won 6 trophies with another to play for since they announced the charges. Best crisis I’ve ever been in.

I think its done to see if they can find any of our real fans that believe we are guilty. But they've never had a single bite as far as I'm aware.

That's how desperate they are and how much they don't care.
There's a so called blue on rag cafe called Padr81 a think it is, popped on to see them in meltdown over our 4 in a row lol
This padre guy says he thinks we're guilty as hell but doesn't think they'll prove it, fooking tit haha need a wash now, feel filthy :-)

There's a so called blue on rag cafe called Padr81 a think it is, popped on to see them in meltdown over our 4 in a row lol
This padre guy says he thinks we're guilty as hell but doesn't think they'll prove it, fooking tit haha need a wash now, feel filthy :-)
not convinced he's a blue, he panders to the Rags too much for me.

sniff
Something else everyone should be considering is that the confidence coming from Man City could also be a ploy to help with player recruitment. Not saying that's the case but at some point players are going to ask if they'll be in league 2 in 2025.
when talking about city i think 99.9999999% of city fans would say us or city ,not man city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.