PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Don't forget for so many fans of other clubs:

• City got off on a technicality
  • City were allowed to select 2 of the 'judges' to ensure bias in our favour
  • The most damming charges were time barred - etc.
Facts and fairness are not attractive to the supporters of other clubs and in particular those of the red-shirt variety
Those people only see and hear the words they want to see and hear, discard the rest and come up with their own very distorted version of the "truth". And mostly that truth contains anything but the truth. That's all that counts to those sheep who lap up everything spoon fed to them by the main stream and social media as they are quite incapable of thinking, understanding and deciphering things for themselves.

The only reason I can see not to be confident is that - as you say - the UEFA governance process reflected a 'kangaroo court' - but there was the option of recourse to CAS

The fans of other clubs make a big deal about the EPL process not having that arbitration step and they are hoping that the EPL process will put CITY out of business based on 'evidence' that has been proven to be unsound

That speaks more about the character of those 'fans' - who, by their own words, therefore prefer a rigged system to a fair outcome if it can advance their preference/bias

There is an arbitration step in the PL rules, very much akin to the CAS process. I wouldn't worry.

I wonder how he managed in the days before he had a digital camera on his phone?

I mean, to send a DicPic in those days he would have had to have the film developed at Truprint or somewhere then either send it in the post or hand deliver it.
Nah, surely the random dick pickers are the flashers from yesteryear?

I didn't realise Dinenage is an idiot.

View attachment 120260

I had assumed she would know what she was talking about. She chairs the committee ffs. I should have known better.
Pretty much everything she says in the second paragraph is spot on. It was a reprehensible turn of phrase.

I didn't realise Dinenage is an idiot.

View attachment 120260

I had assumed she would know what she was talking about. She chairs the committee ffs. I should have known better.

She has a point on Masters using the phrase big clubs, what she doesn’t understand is the influence of these big clubs got him his job and pushed these laughable charges.

Those people only see and hear the words they want to see and hear, discard the rest and come up with their own very distorted version of the "truth". And mostly that truth contains anything but the truth. That's all that counts to those sheep who lap up everything spoon fed to them by the main stream and social media as they are quite incapable of thinking, understanding and deciphering things for themselves.
You look at the youtube fans channels and it 3 clubs that go on about and the same 3 clubs whose noses have been shoved out of place :)

The rest of football in this country couldnt give a toss just a shame Newcastle couldnt have done the same and we have more clubs shoving them down the standings

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.