PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

So having weighed the evidence presented to you, you are now convinced beyond a reasonable doubt that City are innocent of all charges levelled against them.

Pretty much where I am too.

In a criminal court that would be enough for a jury. In fact it would be enough to not be convinced beyond a reasonable doubt of our guilt, to be found not guilty. That is because of the presumption of innocence and onus of proof.

But there is no jury in this case except for the jury of public opinion, who already have us relegated without having heard the evidence.

I’m pretty much where you are Coats, but it’s hard to shake the niggling doubt that we may still be stitched up, although I know I’m just being paranoid.
Yeah, pretty much, other than how loosely we use the word evidence I guess. In the sense there is no evidence material from the city side out there. Butnfrom all the PL have put out and the club have stated, and what was previously available through the cas verdict, yes I think it is highly highly unlikely that the allegations are true.

I don’t want to be one of the self anointed “big” clubs. Any club that United, Liverpool, Arsenal and Spurs have created for themselves is not something I want any part of.
We have become one of the big clubs and that will be even more apparent when we are cleared of the charges.

The hunted becomes the hunter.

I wonder how he managed in the days before he had a digital camera on his phone?

I mean, to send a DicPic in those days he would have had to have the film developed at Truprint or somewhere then either send it in the post or hand deliver it.
A flasher mac and 2 cut off trouser legs?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.