PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Actions speak louder than words. If it was purely bravado the north stand development would have been paused, we wouldn't have a £250m transfer kitty, we wouldn't be trying to tie down some of our superstars and manager to longer contracts, players like Haaland, Gvardiol etc wouldn't have come near us etc etc
Etihad IPO and expansion is bigger than anything to do with City.

There's a so called blue on rag cafe called Padr81 a think it is, popped on to see them in meltdown over our 4 in a row lol
This padre guy says he thinks we're guilty as hell but doesn't think they'll prove it, fooking tit haha need a wash now, feel filthy :-)
I've seen a lot of posts from him on there - over several years.

He is either:

a) not a CITY fan at all, or

b) such a needy fucker that he/she goes to extreme lengths to be accepted / not banned.

I am thinking that it is b) - and that the guy/lass has no self-respect at all. He/she just seems to exult in the many posts from scum fans that mention him/her being "ok - for a blue" - seems to give him/her some sort of 'self-worth' - the needy fucker

Last edited:
Hi, i keep seeing people who say that they have sources into the club saying that the club is very confident and calm and city know they will be cleared. Is that the real feeling or is it the club putting it out there that they are confident?

My confidence isn't coming from much said on here, where there is a lot of echoed group bravado. Or anything said by anyone with sources at the club. Or even the actions of the club (going about their business) as someone else mentioned.

It is coming from - partly the club's one and only statement, which is unambiguous and we have seen before with the last time we were found innocent. It is coming partly from a basic ability to read and digest what is available in the public domain. It would take some stretch of logic to believe all those alleged breaches have been committed by an organisation this big and this well oiled (ha, pun). And lastly partly from an ability to ignore those in the media that are either less intelligent, and/or have a clear agenda. Even if that agenda is just their own financial gain through sustained interest, i.e milking it, and not 'deliberately' malicious towards the club.

I do think the PL must think they have something, to have gone this far. I do think there may be some things we don't know that are maybe open to a difference in interpretation, and varying outcomes. But I think the club would not have gone about their business with any intention to deceive, and will be able to prove their side of it. Given all the books and activity have been signed off by various significant bodies, I struggle to think what the PL might have found that nobody else so far has. Other than either misinterpreted accounts (which should be able to be explained) or perhaps those selective spliced hacked emails, which have already been dismissed by CAS and wouldn't really trump official records.

Shit like this spreads like wildfire and certainly doesn’t help the cause.
Not according to the comments.

He probably thinks CAS failed
Don't forget for so many fans of other clubs:

• City got off on a technicality
  • City were allowed to select 2 of the 'judges' to ensure bias in our favour
  • The most damming charges were time barred - etc.
Facts and fairness are not attractive to the supporters of other clubs and in particular those of the red-shirt variety

Don't forget for so many fans of other clubs:

• City got off on a technicality
  • City were allowed to select 2 of the 'judges' to ensure bias in our favour
  • The most damming charges were time barred - etc.
Facts and fairness are not attractive to the supporters of other clubs and in particular those of the red-shirt variety
Yup they make it worse for themselves. The pain they will endure if we are found innocent. And they will deserve it.

The same was said after UEFA's kangaroo Court found us guilty
Khaldoon said that when the case is heard by an independent panel the club would be exonerated, and true to his word it was
He's taken the same position here with his "Irrefutable evidence" comment
So after the CAS verdict, why wouldn't he be confident!
The only reason I can see not to be confident is that - as you say - the UEFA governance process reflected a 'kangaroo court' - but there was the option of recourse to CAS

The fans of other clubs make a big deal about the EPL process not having that arbitration step and they are hoping that the EPL process will put CITY out of business based on 'evidence' that has been proven to be unsound

That speaks more about the character of those 'fans' - who, by their own words, therefore prefer a rigged system to a fair outcome if it can advance their preference/bias

Last edited:

Shit like this spreads like wildfire and certainly doesn’t help the cause.
Well I would never have seen it if it wasn’t posted on here…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.