PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

'Magic hat' has put another thread on twitter this morning relating to our case including some hacked emails that weren't used at CAS.

Some of them do look like they could be an issue

'Magic hat' has put another thread on twitter this morning relating to our case including some hacked emails that weren't used at CAS.

I have definitely seen those emails before - I would be surprised if CAS did not.
Time will tell if they mean anything more than nothing.

Would it be fair to say "Magic Hat" supports a team that plays in red and is using City for clicks/engagement, and to take the focus away from the failures of their own team this season?

Pretty sure the magician already got tore a new one last week. Shades of shouting at the moon going on here.

I have definitely seen those emails before - I would be surprised if CAS did not.
Time will tell if they mean anything more than nothing.
Emails are not evidence of any substantive events referred to. Thus, if I email you telling you to bring your affair with Kate Middleton to an end, it is not evidence of an affair unless corroborated by other evidence. Emails are evidence of a conversation and therefore may be evidence of conspiracy, but even then it would be hard to prove without any substantive act being evidenced elsewhere. CAS afforded the emails little probative value.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.