PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

A series of punishments put forward by Magic Hat for when we are found guilty of the biggest fraud in sporting history.

Stripped of all honours won during the ownership of SM.

Club to be expelled from the league until a forced change in ownership (quite who would buy it on that basis I've no idea).

Enormous fines to compensate other clubs who have been denied said honours.

That all.seens reasonable enough...
I can’t understand why we don’t settle? Can you? -:)

I had the same watching the final in the pub. Didn't know any rags were in there until they scored.
Than all I got was 115, getting relegated, 115, cheats, getting relegated on and on it went.
I felt myself getting really angry and went outside to cool of for 5 minutes.

In the end I reacted ny saying in a very angry voice lol "you've never won 4, should have been Coventry in the final, aren't even brave enough to wear your colours"
Abit childish I'll admit but in all honesty I was expecting it to end in a fight, they had pushed me to far. After that they went quite.
63yrs old and I was happy to have a fight with these knobheads if that's what it took lol
Go on ......give it em Gordon

90 minutes of reading time with more emails that can be misinterpreted!! Such as:

View attachment 120459
Is that it? Unless I’m missing something, there’s nothing incriminating at all in those e-mails. Magic Hat/Nick Harris or whoever can fuck right off the straw clutching cunts!

That thread reads absolutely horrible for us, particularly if (and it seems so) the emails are authentic and not doctored.
If these emails are "red hot" and authentic then why haven't the good old English media picked up on them, ran them as exclusive and flooded social media with us as guilty as charged?

We're guilty in the eyes of everyone out there, these emails could be the smoking gun that the usual suspects in the press keep referring to.

What an absolute load of fuckin shite. Fancy believing something on social media and wetting your pants over it.

Deary me.

Is that it? Unless I’m missing something, there’s nothing incriminating at all in those e-mails. Magic Hat/Nick Harris or whoever can fuck right off the straw clutching cunts!
That was just a sample. There were many more but the implications of them all were a bit over my head. Too many to post but if your on Twitter here’s a link
@themagic_tophat
https://twitter.com/themagic_tophat

With regards to Magic Hat - I wonder if he's in the Magic Circle or if he owns a Hat? Trade descriptions? Emails and slide shows don't equate to proof as far as I am aware - surely the incriminating evidence, if there is any, will be in the actual accounts e.g. payables and receivables and then the actual transactions.

If these emails are "red hot" and authentic then why haven't the good old English media picked up on them, ran them as exclusive and flooded social media with us as guilty as charged?

We're guilty in the eyes of everyone out there, these emails could be the smoking gun that the usual suspects in the press keep referring to.

What an absolute load of fuckin shite. Fancy believing something on social media and wetting your pants over it.

Deary me.
I’m not wetting my pants. Just interested in a view from someone qualified to interpret them - I’ve no idea if they are a threat but after all this time I suspect they’re nothing new

No, I think one of the leaked emails that came out after the initial 5/6 that UEFA used was about a couple of young African players playing in Belgium I think? I may have got some of the details wrong there though. I think like Fordham it was all cleared up with UEFA and was never part of any allegation put forward by them.

No, I am wrong? Or no, the alleged breaches don't mention youth player rules?

Either is fine. I have been known to be wrong once or twice.

:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.