PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

A quick word of advice. Don't get bogged down in all the detail that is suddenly appearing from suspect sources, even if it reliably reconstitutes what is publicly available.

No-one knows what the detail means if they don't know what the counter-evidence is. And we have been here before with UEFA. They only had the publicly available "evidence" and it all looked pretty incriminating until it suddenly didn't.

Bottom line. They still won't have access to any substantial evidence that proves the most serious charges and, by that, I mean Etihad. Without that, the true and fair issues go away and so do the FFP issues. Nothing substantial left after that.

The alleged rule breaches don't refer at all to youth players, unless I am very much mistaken. Which, of course, I may be.

So, really it's just Mancini and Fordham/ Toure/ image rights. Mancini is a nothing burger. So maybe it's all about the CAS issues that, I think, we all have a good handle on plus something on image rights. Don't know enough about the image right issues tbh. Not sure anyone does. Maybe some PL procedural stuff.
No, I think one of the leaked emails that came out after the initial 5/6 that UEFA used was about a couple of young African players playing in Belgium I think? I may have got some of the details wrong there though. I think like Fordham it was all cleared up with UEFA and was never part of any allegation put forward by them.

How does he get access to new emails?
My thoughts exactly! Where have they come from?

Were all the hacked emails released to the public by Der Spiegal? If so, why have these only just been released & how does some internet troll get hold of them

If nick has the smoking gun emails, why not put them out there in his own name, if they are true, they are not liabelous, the guy will be an internet messiah to the frothing masses, all the money he obviously craves through clicks are his……..why the hiding?
Think you’ve answered your own question. He potentially puts himself at huge risk if under his name

I wouldn't worry too much mate, City have stated they have irrefutable evidence which clears us, there have been thousands and thousands of people insisting we are guilty and yet, we don't even flinch. Lord Pannick, Cool hand Khaldoon at the club are steadfast reassuring players and investors we are innocent.
I'm going to believe them and the many of the knowledgeable contributors on here and in other places, we are in safe hands, lets keep backing them and the team and the others F*CK EM r kid.
I get the feeling that the poster you responded to doesn't see much daylight. Nearly every post I've read could be from the Doomed Prophet himself.

Were all the hacked emails released to the public by Der Spiegal? If so, why have these only just been released & how does some internet troll get hold of them
Lol, not even close. 5,500,000 emails and documents were hacked just from us.

I seem to remember DS released a second batch straight after the CAS decision.

Maybe they have others held back. But why delay releasing them, if their plan all along was to bring us down. Doesnt really make sense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.