PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I hold my hands up. I did make an assumption. I saw this article and just assumed that this was the nature of the items Boehly's regime self-reported:

Where I will stand my ground, however, is in my view that Chelsea are not receiving the same scrutiny and criticism as City over allegations of a comparable level of severity.
That's because Chelsea aren't top of the league nor have they put any of the red cartel noses out of joint.

For all the Blues finding this draining chin up Blues.
This is gonna keep coming as long as we’re successful.
We’ve drove a giant tractor ; ) through the establishment.
We’ve not only took food off their tables, we’ve emptied the cupboards and even emptied their secret snack drawer.
No matter what we do we’ll get criticism.
It started with “you’ll never be a big club till you win something”
Done!
“You’ll never be a big club till you win the league”
Done!
“You’ll never be a big club till you win it back to back”
Done!
“You’ll never be a big club till you win the CL”
Done!
Then when they can no longer question our trophy haul it’s “no history” and “no fans”
Then it’s ffp cheats.
Even after being cleared by CAS it’s “time barred” and “you’ve payed them off”
Then we’ve got 115.
Just another way to attack the club and when we GET CLEARED of the latest orchestrated attack we will again hear “payed them off” and “corruption”
When the 115 isn’t getting City or it’s fans to jump from bridges it’s “City have paid off referees and var”
It’ll keep coming Blues no matter what we do.
The good will be ignored and the bad will be jumped on no matter how insignificant it is.
Enjoy the ride, boil some piss and what will be will be.

We’ve not only took food off their tables, we’ve emptied the cupboards and even emptied their secret snack drawer.
Done!
Done!
Done!
Done!
Then when they can no longer question our trophy haul it’s “no history” and “no fans”
Then it’s ffp cheats.
Then we’ve got 115.
Just another way to attack the club and when we GET CLEARED of the latest orchestrated attack we will again hear “payed them off” and “corruption”
When the 115 isn’t getting City or it’s fans to jump from bridges it’s “City have paid off referees and var”
The good will be ignored and the bad will be jumped on no matter how insignificant it is.
And look at the types of people we're pissing off - do you really want their affection and admiration?

Done!
Done!
Done!
Done!
Then it’s ffp cheats.
Then we’ve got 115.
Great Post...

What's noticable is that you never used to hear from Arsenal fans. Since they realised how difficult it is to beat City this year, you hear nothing else from them apart from 115. Shame.
They seem to think that having a good league season gives them an entitlement to be champions. It doesn't work like that. Teams have missed out on the league title having amassed the same number of points or more than Arsenal did this season. I'm pleased that their cowardly performance at The Etihad was not vindicated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.