PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Nick was driving all day Sunday for the match.

Magic Tophat posts Friday, Saturday,.Monday Tuesday... It's fucking him alright

However I see from Nicks link about the Sunday trip his mother is going through Chemo/radiotherapy and genuinely hope his personal life gives him a break after he lost his wife. I know people throw around the mental breakdown jibe but this could actually be a manifestation of immense grief. We know he's recently lost his job too. Life is hard on him at the moment and whilst I know our defence of our club is strong don't lower yourself to his obvious retaliations to our fan base - it's pain football cannot hold a candle to.

Fair play putting that up, how ever rare there are bigger things than football, this guy been through the mill.

I want to stay positive and I am not easily 'thrown' when some latest random twitter muppet appears - but I confess that this latest has indeed caused some concern.

I think that this is because:

1/ It does seem to me to be a particularly well orchestrated attack.

This is more than just the same old same old frothing of the mouth that we have had so much of. Even Stefan notes that there is a lot of work gone into this and the impact that it is having on the fans of other clubs is significant. Whether we like it or not - for a lot of fans that are not as biased as we are - and also for those not necessarily as desperate as the red shirt followers - I think that this will seem quite compelling

2/ This issue of 'balance of probabilities'. This I feel feeds into the desired narrative - if there are so many examples/references of discussions having taken place then would/could it not lead to an assessment that 'on the balance of probabilities......'

and

3/ I hear a lot on here that the emails do not mean that much and there needs to be hard evidence of action etc. And I get that, but.....

Having watched quite a bit of the interviews in the Post Office inquiry - especially that of Fujitsu employees being grilled - a significant percentage of the questioning is through referencing to the content of emails that suggest what action(s) may then have taken place - it feels like the sort of consideration that could be given to our situation.

So - just saying that I can understand the anxiety that a number of CITY fans are feeling - whilst also being hugely confident in our club.

The PL (on behalf of the red shirts) just need to get 2 of the 3 panel members to decide that - on the balance of probabilities......

And all this surrounding clamour seems part of a well-orchestrated campaign
1716908640474.gif

However I see from Nicks link about the Sunday trip his mother is going through Chemo/radiotherapy and genuinely hope his personal life gives him a break after he lost his wife. I know people throw around the mental breakdown jibe but this could actually be a manifestation of immense grief. We know he's recently lost his job too. Life is hard on him at the moment and whilst I know our defence of our club is strong don't lower yourself to his obvious retaliations to our fan base - it's pain football cannot hold a candle to.

Interesting about his job as on the twitter post someone asked 'tophat' if he did 'it' for a job and he said no.
Presumably 'it'could be linked to reporting or something legal.

For all the Blues finding this draining chin up Blues.
This is gonna keep coming as long as we’re successful.
We’ve drove a giant tractor ; ) through the establishment.
We’ve not only took food off their tables, we’ve emptied the cupboards and even emptied their secret snack drawer.
No matter what we do we’ll get criticism.
It started with “you’ll never be a big club till you win something”
Done!
“You’ll never be a big club till you win the league”
Done!
“You’ll never be a big club till you win it back to back”
Done!
“You’ll never be a big club till you win the CL”
Done!
Then when they can no longer question our trophy haul it’s “no history” and “no fans”
Then it’s ffp cheats.
Even after being cleared by CAS it’s “time barred” and “you’ve payed them off”
Then we’ve got 115.
Just another way to attack the club and when we GET CLEARED of the latest orchestrated attack we will again hear “payed them off” and “corruption”
When the 115 isn’t getting City or it’s fans to jump from bridges it’s “City have paid off referees and var”
It’ll keep coming Blues no matter what we do.
The good will be ignored and the bad will be jumped on no matter how insignificant it is.
Enjoy the ride, boil some piss and what will be will be.
If we sacked Pep and appointed Pulis would the criticism stop?

If Nick Harris, (whose anti-City tweets regularly clock up millions of engagements on twitter) wanted to put out the stuff Magic Hat has, he would just do it under his own name, or put it in the national newspaper he's paid to write in.

As Stefan said, there's nothing defamatory in any of it, there's nothing untrue, it's just an obviously one sided telling of the story.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.