PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I want to stay positive and I am not easily 'thrown' when some latest random twitter muppet appears - but I confess that this latest has indeed caused some concern.

I think that this is because:

1/ It does seem to me to be a particularly well orchestrated attack.

This is more than just the same old same old frothing of the mouth that we have had so much of. Even Stefan notes that there is a lot of work gone into this and the impact that it is having on the fans of other clubs is significant. Whether we like it or not - for a lot of fans that are not as biased as we are - and also for those not necessarily as desperate as the red shirt followers - I think that this will seem quite compelling

2/ This issue of 'balance of probabilities'. This I feel feeds into the desired narrative - if there are so many examples/references of discussions having taken place then would/could it not lead to an assessment that 'on the balance of probabilities......'

and

3/ I hear a lot on here that the emails do not mean that much and there needs to be hard evidence of action etc. And I get that, but.....

Having watched quite a bit of the interviews in the Post Office inquiry - especially that of Fujitsu employees being grilled - a significant percentage of the questioning is through referencing to the content of emails that suggest what action(s) may then have taken place - it feels like the sort of consideration that could be given to our situation.

So - just saying that I can understand the anxiety that a number of CITY fans are feeling - whilst also being hugely confident in our club.

The PL (on behalf of the red shirts) just need to get 2 of the 3 panel members to decide that - on the balance of probabilities......

And all this surrounding clamour seems part of a well-orchestrated campaign

If you were only given the prosecution evidence at a murder trial, you’d probably find it quite compelling and no doubt think the defendant was guilty.

Same here.

dont think mainstream media would create same agenda if we would be bottom of the table. maybe get some heat like Everton did, but Everton and their case was more of an issue to the likes of Burnley, Luton who do not have mouthpieces in media and somehow their club isnt of a stature that worth media to keep up an agenda.

in a funny way the media even described Everton a positive light like look at poor Everton, PL coming down on them while not touching surely guilty City for years. like those journos hands up in airs if Everton gets minus 10 points City surely will get minus 10 league divisions.

had Everton break the rules same way while actually finishing ahead of rags and Liverpool it would have been quite a different media coverage around them.

It will stop as soon as we stop winning trophies.
In 2008-2011 when we were actually spending lots, nobody cared because we weren't winning trophies.
When we won the league we were cheating and sportswashing.
They laughed,patronisingly,belittling us as HH Sheikh Mansours passing fancy.

They’re not laughing now.

The predictable know nowts,who couldn’t find Abu Dhabi,on a map,simply had zero knowledge of how smart our guys are or how they work.

Stupid is as stupid says !!

The guy is a ****, fuck him.
I agree , I stood in a pile of dogshit in my new trainers , did I kick the nearest dog in retaliation? He’s a **** - who’s had it in for us way before his personal problems , so fuck him the pathetic ****. Mental problems are no excuse for his diatribe and so obvious dislike for this club and its fanbase.

Nick was driving all day Sunday for the match.

Magic Tophat posts Friday, Saturday,.Monday Tuesday... It's fucking him alright

However I see from Nicks link about the Sunday trip his mother is going through Chemo/radiotherapy and genuinely hope his personal life gives him a break after he lost his wife. I know people throw around the mental breakdown jibe but this could actually be a manifestation of immense grief. We know he's recently lost his job too. Life is hard on him at the moment and whilst I know our defence of our club is strong don't lower yourself to his obvious retaliations to our fan base - it's pain football cannot hold a candle to.

Shall we all post personal issues and tragedies. Most still manage to not be c#nts, in fact many look for the good in things and turn their backs on petty jealousies and vendettas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.