PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Sooner this thing is over and done with, the better. Getting a bit tiresome hearing the cryptic remarks from all corners now.

Edu: 'There are things that unfortunately I cannot say what I feel. It's a strange feeling, very strange"'.
What a stupid thing to quote to a media outlet. It shows a complete lack of class in my view
This from a man who has raided City for a manager & players

If you go on the CITY thread on the RAWK site - the Lance Armstrong comparisons are everywhere. They are particularly giddy at the moment thinking that we are going to get a major punishment.

It's like a bidding war over there with posters seeking to outdo each other on what scale of punishment we should receive
The stupid thing about the Lance Armstrong analogy is nearly all the Peleton was cheating, he still was the best rider, all his nearest rivals got caught cheating too.

Saw a fan "have your say post" on BBC website today about Maresca where the guy says all hes done is manage Citys PL2 Cheat Mode team.
Someone at the BBC has approved that, why do we not take some action?
Fergie had the right way of dealing with them, think we need to grow a pair.

For the red scum…

Why don’t they try and become centurions? Or win a domestic treble or win 4 in a row instead of crying like little bitches.

Can people just accept that anyone who comes out with this shit is broken? Have pity on them and point them to the city Netflix documentary which will hopefully make them feel broken all over again.

Hook me up. The days of worrying bout charges or being good enough is over.

Without being arrogant or entitled we are bigger than all this shit now.

It's the currency of sad, twisted faced,socially inadequate losers.

There are 3 ways of dealing with it -:

1) Ignoring it.
2) Defending it.
3) In an ironic,self deprecating style, agree with it all,tell them theres even worse to come and that wer'e fucked.

Each has its merits, but no.3 really fucks them up !!

There's more than one way of skinning a cat...or a rag.

Nick was driving all day Sunday for the match.

Magic Tophat posts Friday, Saturday,.Monday Tuesday... It's fucking him alright

However I see from Nicks link about the Sunday trip his mother is going through Chemo/radiotherapy and genuinely hope his personal life gives him a break after he lost his wife. I know people throw around the mental breakdown jibe but this could actually be a manifestation of immense grief. We know he's recently lost his job too. Life is hard on him at the moment and whilst I know our defence of our club is strong don't lower yourself to his obvious retaliations to our fan base - it's pain football cannot hold a candle to.

Every one seems to pull the mental health card these days. It should not be used as an excuse for unacceptable vindictive behaviour. Especially when you see the effects nonsense posted on social media has on others, including our fan base.

When we talk about fans of other clubs outdoing themselves about possible punishments, why would they think any different?

There hasn’t been one article, radio show or tv show promoting the idea we might be innocent. There’s been thousands saying we are guilty.

Stefan is a lone voice on radio. Martin Samuel has written several supportive pieces - but they tend to be about FFP not being fair rather than City being innocent.

Other supporters have been brainwashed by the constant 115 reporting to the point where the lance Armstrong links are the norm.

It’s sad that after 16 years of ownership we have virtually zero support from any corner of the media, and nobody reporting that we might actually be innocent.

When we talk about fans of other clubs outdoing themselves about possible punishments, why would they think any different?

There hasn’t been one article, radio show or tv show promoting the idea we might be innocent. There’s been thousands saying we are guilty.

Stefan is a lone voice on radio. Martin Samuel has written several supportive pieces - but they tend to be about FFP not being fair rather than City being innocent.

There was one in the metro the other day but they're few and far between sadly.

Nick was driving all day Sunday for the match.

Magic Tophat posts Friday, Saturday,.Monday Tuesday... It's fucking him alright

However I see from Nicks link about the Sunday trip his mother is going through Chemo/radiotherapy and genuinely hope his personal life gives him a break after he lost his wife. I know people throw around the mental breakdown jibe but this could actually be a manifestation of immense grief. We know he's recently lost his job too. Life is hard on him at the moment and whilst I know our defence of our club is strong don't lower yourself to his obvious retaliations to our fan base - it's pain football cannot hold a candle to.

The guy is a ****, fuck him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.