PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

What's noticable is that you never used to hear from Arsenal fans. Since they realised how difficult it is to beat City this year, you hear nothing else from them apart from 115. Shame.
Utterly utterly pathetic, just like Liverpool and United fans. I’d be ridiculously embarrassed to even consider such weak excuses to another football team being better on the pitch. Prime example was Saturday. Yes City didn’t turn up, but instead of bitching about it like a bunch of schoolchildren we held our hands up and said fair play, the best team won on the day. I was fully prepared to say the same to Arsenal fans if they had managed to beat us to the league title. Different breed this red lot though. Ungracious, pathetic, sore losers, embarrassing to the core.

Utterly utterly pathetic, just like Liverpool and United fans. I’d be ridiculously embarrassed to even consider such weak excuses to another football team being better on the pitch. Prime example was Saturday. Yes City didn’t turn up, but instead of bitching about it like a bunch of schoolchildren we held our hands up and said fair play, the best team won on the day. I was fully prepared to say the same to Arsenal fans if they had managed to beat us to the league title. Different breed this red lot though. Ungracious, pathetic, sore losers, embarrassing to the core.
I’ve spoken to many a red since Sunday and said “where have you been all season”. We know when we are well beaten , all we have heard since then is 115 , cheating bastards. Let’s see if Ferguson takes Pep out for a farewell meal , not a fucking chance - he arselicks round people that haven’t threatened him , you know it’s bad when Ferguson and the **** of a fanbase arse lick each other.

Reluctantly jotted these thoughts down

In view of your excellent thread, I think it will be nigh-on impossible for the IC to find that a level of conspiracy took place to the extent that at least half-a-dozen executives lied to auditors, CAS, the FA and UEFA. There is no doubt in my mind that Etihad and Etisalat form the most serious of the allegations against us, so the Premier League will almost certainly require further compelling evidence to what was offered at CAS. Emails alone will surely not meet the standard of proof required.

Much is uncertain, but the careless handling of the bringing of charges against the club (foregoing the courtesy of informing the club before going to the press, coinciding with the government white paper on independent football regulation, stipulating breaches from the wrong handbook, etc), suggests to me that no such additional evidence exists.

Reluctantly jotted these thoughts down

That's half the story, isn't it? The first hurdle the PL has to pass is presenting cogent evidence in support of the alleged breaches.

Then they have the second hurdle you explained: trying to make the case that executives of three or four companies are lying in the club's counter evidence.

Seems to me, simply put, that the PL is screwed in both ventures?

Just can't be arsed really because just watch the numbers on this vs the original. But I had a thought so I did it quickly because I think it makes an important point.
Ah. That’s understandable - initially thought you were ”reluctant” because it was bad news somehow!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.