PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

We won't clear our name, we will be found guilty of something & even if it's not a major charge, it'll mean that the narrative of City cooking the books will continue
“Just because we couldn’t prove City were guilty of anything in court, doesn’t necessarily mean they are innocent, it just means we couldn’t prove it”
Every day till they put me in a secure ward in Rampton

Easy really, the PL will find us guilty for the 5(?) years of non cooperation and everyone will say we were hiding stuff and therefore guilty and so it will carry on.
Sadly - this will probably happen and City will have to go to war.
City should have gone to war years ago.
Let's hope the board doesn't regret their decision at the time - that was taken for the right reasons but the opposition is a Cartel and we aren't members and never will be or allowed to be.

Last edited:
Sadly - this will probably happen and City will have to go to war.
City should have gone to war years ago.
Let's hope the board doesn't regret their decision at the time - that was taken for the right reasons but the opposition is a Cartel and we aren't members and never will be.
more and more fans of other clubs taking notice there's a cartel running but it's the yank owners of them clubs that wont rock the boat

Have we got any plausible explanation for the content of those emails though? Looks pretty blatant…
Context is everything, its confirmation bias if i go into an investigation assuming guilt then i will find something to back that assumption up, that is why harris, de looney and now this magic hat gain traction because they are telling people what they want to hear and what they are saying is telling people what they are desperate to hear framed in a moderately intellectual way and therefore people indulge their confirmation bias and fail to apply any level of rationale or critical thinking to it, couple this with the fact that the average redtop fan has the iq of a biscuit and you have the perfect audience for made up crap.

Last edited:
It's almost certainly Harris. I quickly checked the two timelines.

While you wouldn't hang someone on this evidence, Harris was at Wembley to watch his Southampton team on Sunday. He didn't post until about 11pm that night. Magic Twat's first post on the same day was around 10:40pm. Some coincidence.
The timing of this isn't a coincidence. My thoughts are that this has been put together by Magic Hat, and planned to be released in order to cause maximum damage to the club's image and reputation, following City's (expected) double.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.