PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

That’s true, but there are some elements of those emails where it just seems really hard to conclude anything other than what is being alleged. I’m obviously hoping there’s a way of interpreting them in context that makes sense, but in that case why did we fight at CAS not to give the whole runs of emails as evidence ?
Sniff sniff 20 posts and 4 of em about Ronny!!!

That’s true, but there are some elements of those emails where it just seems really hard to conclude anything other than what is being alleged. I’m obviously hoping there’s a way of interpreting them in context that makes sense, but in that case why did we fight at CAS not to give the whole runs of emails as evidence ?
Because they were not pertaining to the case, take any txt msg thread you have, take a couple out of it with zero context and tell me you dont look iffy, its impossible

Okay so on one side you have harris, de looney et al saying we are dodgy based on 6 emails and a case thats already been cleared once and on charges that were so badly thought out and rushed that they couldnt even get them right on the original charge sheet brought about by an organisation that hasnt got close to providing the level of proof provided and that has systematically damaged its product with ill thought out rules and on the other side you have royal family members, countries, one of the worlds largest investment vehicles, multiple global companies all being accused of lying, circumventing the rules and decieving 3 of the worlds pre eminent audit companies in order to benefit a football club that wouldnt even crack the top 50 on their list of investments, now take out the blue tinted glasses and city bias and ask yourself which one sounds more plausible

20 posts in 5 years. Hi Miguel!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.