PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Probably covered in the masses of posts here already but I struggle with the risk/reward on this.

I just can’t see what the benefit would be for them to risk as much as is alleged? It doesn’t weight up in my head for people as smart as they are to be that foolish and for what gain exactly for them? The sportswashing argument just doesn’t seem a plausible reason for them, what would the opposition propose is the reason they would take such drastic measures?

This is the guy who is heading up the IC not the PL lawyer.

Whilst I don’t know anything 100%, it would beyond ridiculous for someone who has reached KC, to do something like that on X for likes.

It is a journalist or it’s some kind of law student that has some inside track on one side (probably United fan given the name).

As has been already said, doesn’t mean what they have put on is not well researched or even quite convincing.

But you have only heard one side and I believe the next side will be more convincing.

Clarkie will be turning in his grave.

Have we got any plausible explanation for the content of those emails though? Looks pretty blatant…
giphy.gif

Previous username "Sports Washing FC"

Ger rid Mods.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.