PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

With regards to outcomes timelines what do we reckon:

1.Before Euro's
2.Just before the final of the euro's
3.Before the start of the 2024/2025 season
4.Part Way through the season
5. End of next season

I dont know why and this is pure speculation on my point but i think if we are going to be exonerated with no deductions or fines. I think it will be before the final of the euro's. If were getting a fine or points deduction then i think it will be before start of the season. I can't see this carrying on into/past next season
Kind of depends how long Masters et al, want to persist with this activity...GridArt_20240529_164422812.jpg

Last edited:
OMG that Harris v Magic Hat exchange is fuckin hilarious! Best thing I’ve read via BM ever. Harris is a loon! And Magic Hat’s response to learning B&B are the PL lawyers.. “Pannick will wipe the floor with them”. Brilliant read. Lol!!
I wish I screencapped it all. Funniest thing I've read in ages.

Christ, if the PL lawyers need evidence from UEFA, they must be seriously struggling.
And wasn't the whole thing at CAS that UEFA had sweet fuck all apart from the emails, so I suppose they want all the evidence that City shared so they could interrogate that in the hope of finding something, so the league is also going in with sweet fuck all apart from the emails and hoping for the best.

That Twitter DM thread is unbelievable, even considering the absolutely warped mind that we know Nick Harris is a prisoner to.

Even when apparently talking to his alter ego, he manages to show the world what a nasty **** of a so called human-being he is.

I try to rise above wishing bad things on him, but Jesus Christ, it’s testing at times.

It’s pretty clear that Harris sees the whole City case as the chance to achieve something notable in his journalistic career. That’s why he’s dedicated his life to it for over 10 years. The last chance for columns, TV appearances, books as THE authority on the MCFC scandal, that’s the prize for him, rather than any bullshit about maintaining (!) integrity within the game of football. As things stand though he’s obviously that batshit crazy that he can’t be trusted with employment, so imo he’s went to great lengths with this Magic Hat character to reach a wider audience. If that’s not the case and it genuinely is an American student, and not Harris himself, the DM’s show he won’t tolerate anyone else crashing what he sees as his gig, and his alone. Either way, that thread confirms once and for all what a downright nasty and mentally fragile person he is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.