PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

You're reading that 'the mask has slipped' into all that? Sorry but that's just paranoid on your part.

For what it's worth I think if you've got money to invest in your own football team you should be able to do so however you choose fit. The point I was trying to make was that at the end of the day, talk of relegations is wide of the mark and that my feeling is that a deal will be cut behind the scenes so that everyone can move on. The reasons for this are 2-fold. Firstly so City can move forward so it will be in their interests to bring it to a close ASAP. But secondly it's hardly in the PL's interests for City to be found guilty of the most severe charges. PL football is a highly marketable brand - not going to look good if its prize asset of the last decade gets slapped with massive penalties and makes it look like the PL has been presiding over a dogs dinner. Money talks at the end of the day in big business.
"it's hardly in the PL's interest for City to be found guilty of the most severe charges"

Why would the "PL's interests" even enter into it? Let's start with "Are City guilty"? You have clearly concluded they are. Can I ask on what basis and what evidence?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.