PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Insane jealousy. Klopp knows it will never happen so it was just a way of getting some cheap standing ovations. He knows Pep and City are better than anything he could build and this is all he has left. We should just revel in the piss boiling rather than getting upset.
Spot on. Klopp was just playing to the audience. His ‘bad day for football” comment the day we were cleared at CAS was miles worse IMO.

I now really hope that other one IS just a made up alrer ego. Because I find the thought that he could be that abusive to another actual person quite uncomfortable. He just kept coming back to it, even after 'the hat' would back off.
Oh believe me (and others he's done it to) he can be that abusive and harassing.

I now really hope that other one IS just a made up alter ego. Because I find the thought that he could be that abusive to another actual person quite uncomfortable. He just kept coming back to it, even after 'the hat' would back off.
Yeah, the message where he said he’d been driving and thinking about the hat was quite sinister. Probably just as well he remained anonymous/in Nick’s imagination.

What a pair of lunatics.

Disclaimer: I'm posting this as if these are not both Nick Harris

Nick Harris is genuinely horrid here. This Magic Hat fella has basically added more nonsense speculation that's galvanised all the usual anti-City mob and fed their dumb rhetoric. And Nick Harris is so petty that rather than trying to work with the guy and help spread the lies, he decides to kick off because he'd rather be a journalist snob. People give Nick grief (admittedly, some people have gone too far), and now anybody who doesn't show their face is a coward

The man is so jealous that somebody else gets their moment in the Sun, he throws an almighty tantrum. And the way he interacts with Magic Hat is despicable. To talk to another person like that is pathetic. He's just as scummy as anyone on the internet

Saying that, he did get one thing right. He has accurately identified Magic Hat as a know-nothing chancer. Yet another Johnny-come-lately red-top fan who doesn't know his arse from his elbow and thinks that if he can write long enough paragraphs and post enough pictures, people will think they're smart, much like that Swedish Ramble con artist. These characters produce tons of ill-informed misinformation, and when they're called out, they'll say it was only an opinion and that they're not experts. Of course, it won't matter at that point; enough people will have given their tweets likes and told them they're amazing to the point where it won't matter that they lack any substance at this point. Watch these bellends disappear the second that City aren't found guilty

It must be said, though, that it might just be Nick Harris talking to himself. I doubt it, but it sounds like something he would do

On another note, it must be really pleasing to Stefan if he read that. He was described as 'more mature than Nick Harris'. He can stick that on a T-shirt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.