PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I was thinking about this.

Khaldoon is a very, very serious player. Not some spiv off Bury Market.

I'm sure his English is excellent. As good as any native's. He said 'irrefutable evidence.' That's a very high bar. He could have chosen many less definite constructions, without saying: 'They've got us bang to rights, guv.'

If the police came around tonight and accused me of murdering someone, I doubt I could offer 'irrefutable evidence' that I didn't. I'm confident I could present evidence sufficient to persuade a jury that I was not guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

'Irrefutable evidence' would be me saying to the police: 'An independent cameraman filmed me for every single minute of yesterday. Here's the video. Feel free to run it past your technical people.'

A very high bar indeed. And if he is exaggerating he is going to look a right cock, as well as a liar. I find it hard to believe a guy like Khaldoon would be so reckless. Especially as it's not just his reputation on the line, but that of Sheikh Mansour, and by extension that of the UAE royal family. I mean, come on. These are people with huge resources and a shedload of influence. They aren't going to be happy if they are made to look like cocks and liars. No way is Khaldoon such a fool. No fucking way.
Irrefutable evidence refers to evidence that cannot be disputed, challenged, or denied. It is considered to be incontrovertible and provides a conclusive proof of a particular fact or phenomenon.

A high bar indeed.

Talk about indirectly outing your alter ego.

So magic hat, from North America, knows about us does he?

I bet Nick fuckin fruitloop cockwomble nuttier than a shithouse rat Harris accidentally told "Magic hat" about us when they was talking to eachother in a mirror.

Nick, you plonka, turn it in will you.

Reactions: jrb
Irrefutable evidence refers to evidence that cannot be disputed, challenged, or denied. It is considered to be incontrovertible and provides a conclusive proof of a particular fact or phenomenon.

A high bar indeed.

1716958449489.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.