PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It’s pretty clear that Harris sees the whole City case as the chance to achieve something notable in his journalistic career. That’s why he’s dedicated his life to it for over 10 years. The last chance for columns, TV appearances, books as THE authority on the MCFC scandal, that’s the prize for him, rather than any bullshit about maintaining (!) integrity within the game of football. As things stand though he’s obviously that batshit crazy that he can’t be trusted with employment, so imo he’s went to great lengths with this Magic Hat character to reach a wider audience. If that’s not the case and it genuinely is an American student, and not Harris himself, the DM’s show he won’t tolerate anyone else crashing what he sees as his gig, and his alone. Either way, that thread confirms once and for all what a downright nasty and mentally fragile person he is.
Absolutely this. I said to a Liverpool fan a number of years ago that he was misplaced in trusting Harris. Harris is a poundland Andrew Jennings and it kills him that he is not remotely as good as Jennings was.

You're reading that 'the mask has slipped' into all that? Sorry but that's just paranoid on your part.

For what it's worth I think if you've got money to invest in your own football team you should be able to do so however you choose fit. The point I was trying to make was that at the end of the day, talk of relegations is wide of the mark and that my feeling is that a deal will be cut behind the scenes so that everyone can move on. The reasons for this are 2-fold. Firstly so City can move forward so it will be in their interests to bring it to a close ASAP. But secondly it's hardly in the PL's interests for City to be found guilty of the most severe charges. PL football is a highly marketable brand - not going to look good if its prize asset of the last decade gets slapped with massive penalties and makes it look like the PL has been presiding over a dogs dinner. Money talks at the end of the day in big business.
You said a deal would be cut that sees city get a 20 points deduction, what you are failing to see is the willingness of our board to present their “irrefutable evidence” in the context of a hearing that will put all these nonsense to bed, thus putting city into a position of power within the premier league. What you are witnessing here is the birth of a footballing superpower or as you red cartel clubs like to call it a “big club”. So, the only deal that will be cut here is city are innocent and please don’t come back at us. Consequently there will be an upheaval at the Premier League that will see many structures, rules and peoples change and less influence exercised by you guys, Liverpool and United and a good thing too. The days of those three clubs dominating the champion league places and domestic honours are over. Get used to it.

Absolutely this. I said to a Liverpool fan a number of years ago that he was misplaced in trusting Harris. Harris is a poundland Andrew Jennings and it kills him that he is not remotely as good as Jennings was.
Andrew Jennings? he’s not as remotely good as Rory Jennings.

1717026253823.jpeg

Or the Premier league lawyers have been in touch with him and told him to pack it in, might be a reason why he started the magic hat posts

It's way more than very unlikely that anyone at B&B is giving Harris any information. It's the same as him telling people he has contacts in City who are communicating with him when we all know it's @Prestwich_Blue and @projectriver he is talking about from limited contact a decade ago. He is deeply disturbed and it won't end well. Good.

It's interesting that Magic Hat uses the words banal and deranged to describe us Bluemooners. These two words are also favourites of Nick Harris. Harris has used banal eight times, and deranged twelve times on Twitter/X alone. It's good that these two completely different people are giving these uncommon words the prominence they deserve.

Edit. Add to that the use of the words cretinous (5 times used by Harris on Twitter/X) and misgivings (6 times used by Harris) and one might be forgiven for thinking they could have been at the same school together, at the same time, with the same English teacher. They also both use the same swear word. What a set of coincidences.
d9947bbf1917549ae5a50a8606231257.jpg

Last edited:
It's interesting that Magic Hat uses the words banal and deranged to describe us Bluemooners. These two words are also favourites of Nick Harris. Harris has used banal eight times, and deranged twelve times on Twitter/X alone. It's good that these two completely different people are giving these uncommon words the prominence they deserve.

Edit. Although I am posting this at 02:18 BST, I am neither Nick Harris or Magic Hat, or both.
d9947bbf1917549ae5a50a8606231257.jpg

I’ve also used banal 8 times on Twitter but I blame predictive text for each of these ;)

With the way these scousers are on about planning a title parade for the titles they believe they've missed out on I'm beginning to think these charges being dropped might feel better than any title we've ever won. I really hope they are dropped at some point I've not really been keeping track of the updates on them because it all seems to be the same old shit everytime I look for an update. But I think if they are dropped we should certainly have a celebration of our own in our thousands.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.