PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Capone eh?

1000021057.png1000021058.png
The tone towards city fans on X is exactly the same. The way threads are numbered are the same. Magic was absent the whole day Nick was driving to Wembley to see the Saints. We post on here we think it's Harris and then literally half a day later an argument between the two cones out of nowhere. Going to be ab great summer watching this fallout.

With the way these scousers are on about planning a title parade for the titles they believe they've missed out on I'm beginning to think these charges being dropped might feel better than any title we've ever won. I really hope they are dropped at some point I've not really been keeping track of the updates on them because it all seems to be the same old shit everytime I look for an update. But I think if they are dropped we should certainly have a celebration of our own in our thousands.
A parade to celebrate winning the 115! The reactions would be epic!

It's way more than very unlikely that anyone at B&B is giving Harris any information. It's the same as him telling people he has contacts in City who are communicating with him when we all know it's @Prestwich_Blue and @projectriver he is talking about from limited contact a decade ago. He is deeply disturbed and it won't end well. Good.
Not given him information, premierleague lawyers have probably seen his tweets and told him to stop

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.