PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

So, Nick is still fronting about sources coming forward; from City, CFG and now Etihad.

What's next? : "I've spoken to UAE government officials, I even knew Sheikh Mansour before he bought City and he laid out his whole plan, to funnel money secretly into City"

That's before there were any official meetings for FFP and besides the fact that it didn't end up being necessary before the first round of FFP account reviews had even took place, in 2014(as per the 2012/13 far market value range of Etihad revealed at CAS). I wouldn't put it past him.

I don't think he's taken to creating accounts, just to have arguments with himself, for attention. That would be too Norman Bates, even for Nick.

Surely, even Liverpool and United fans must suspect he might be a tiny bit of a bullshitter, at this point though? With some of(most of) the claims he makes. All these sources he claims to have come forward but he's not sharing anything because he respects confidentiality and all that(see you can trust him, imaginary whistleblower in Nick's head).

Last edited:
quite clearly it’s the execs from bluemoon towers trying to increase traffic in the off season….

It’s easy this investigation work ;)
And you are Ric secretly arguing with his own forum to convince folk you're not stirring up talking points to increase traffic.
This dog whistle malarkey is a doddle!!! :)

What a pair of lunatics.

That Nick Harris is proper fucked up.

I read that crap (more fool me) and it seems clear that he seems to feel that he has some IPR over the subject of attacking CITY and is majorly offended by someone else 'muscling in' on his patch.

Needs to get a fucking life - the weirdo

And you are Ric secretly arguing with his own forum to convince folk you're not stirring up talking points to increase traffic.
This dog whistle malarkey is a doddle!!! :)

I said to someone the other day how I’d cracked it.

1. Sheik Mansour is just a figurehead for UAE owning City for sports washing
  2. Etihad is the state funded airline
  3. Etihad sponsoring City is proof it’s a state funded project
  4. Etihad didn’t pay sponsorship, Sheik Mansour did to disguise equity funding.
  5. Mental gymnastics is a good exercise for investigating FFP.

quite clearly it’s the execs from bluemoon towers trying to increase traffic in the off season….

It’s easy this investigation work ;)
Bluemoon Towers is mortgaged to the hilt. The money has been used for hush payments to cover up the Mods’ sexual peccadillos which are numerous and too disgusting to be described. Which of them loves to be spanked and shouted at?

I said to someone the other day how I’d cracked it.

1. Sheik Mansour is just a figurehead for UAE owning City for sports washing
  2. Etihad is the state funded airline
  3. Etihad sponsoring City is proof it’s a state funded project
  4. Etihad didn’t pay sponsorship, Sheik Mansour did to disguise equity funding.
  5. Mental gymnastics is a good exercise for investigating FFP.
You should tell the authorities about that, it would be a major scandal.

Bluemoon Towers is mortgaged to the hilt. The money has been used for hush payments to cover up the Mods’ sexual peccadillos which are numerous and too disgusting to be described. Which of them loves to be spanked and shouted at?

Finally a realistic post ;)

I’ve also used banal 8 times on Twitter but I blame predictive text for each of these ;)

Just wait until Harris learns how to.use ChatGPT.

City and Blue Moon will be absolutely f*cked.

ChatGPT is a type of generative AI, which is an artificial intelligence system capable of instantly creating content in response to prompts. Using machine learning, these systems train themselves to be more precise — based on our feedback. So, the more you interact with ChatGPT, the better its responses will be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.