PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Not sure if the correct thread but I hope Liverpool fans read this before passing judgement on City and our owners, sponsors and our financial arrangements.

Not only did they aid terrorism but they also had state support to get them out of trouble. Yet here we are now being accused of all sorts because proper think the Abu Dhabi state has tried to help us

Not only did they aid terrorism but they also had state support to get them out of trouble. Yet here we are now being accused of all sorts because proper think the Abu Dhabi state has tried to help us
The conversation that people dont want to have is that it is racism pure and simple, how many times in the press have you seen the term dirty oil money, or just the words oil money with negative connotations and it is never challenged as to why the source of the money is for some reason bad, you never heard about abrhamovichs gas money, you dont hear about henrys trading money, or the glazers retail money, you definitely aint hearing ratcliffes plastics money, all these are absolutely legitimate ways of making money exactly the same as oil is but you only ever hear about oil money in a negative connotation and it is never challenge , the basic premise being is that money is okay however it is made as long as you aint from the middle east, its a conversation that people dont want to have because it has some hard truths in it that people dont want to face, but quite simply the pl and uefa arent bothered about money or who wins, it just has to be the right kind of money and the right winners in their eyes, how they decide whats right is quite obvious.

The conversation that people dont want to have is that it is racism pure and simple, how many times in the press have you seen the term dirty oil money, or just the words oil money with negative connotations and it is never challenged as to why the source of the money is for some reason bad, you never heard about abrhamovichs gas money, you dont hear about henrys trading money, or the glazers retail money, you definitely aint hearing ratcliffes plastics money, all these are absolutely legitimate ways of making money exactly the same as oil is but you only ever hear about oil money in a negative connotation and it is never challenge , the basic premise being is that money is okay however it is made as long as you aint from the middle east, its a conversation that people dont want to have because it has some hard truths in it that people dont want to face, but quite simply the pl and uefa arent bothered about money or who wins, it just has to be the right kind of money and the right winners in their eyes, how they decide whats right is quite obvious.

Don’t disagree with the comment in general but Chelsea were slaughtered over the source of RAs wealth

Don’t disagree with the comment in general but Chelsea were slaughtered over the source of RAs wealth
i cant honestly say that i ever saw it referred to as dirty gas money, if they were slaughtered it was because RA had links with putin and they made it a political issue which is understandable, but they could make the same issues with any of the american owners and their ties to politicians which never ever happens.

Not sure if the correct thread but I hope Liverpool fans read this before passing judgement on City and our owners, sponsors and our financial arrangements.

Is that the first, the second or the third time they were massively fined for breaking sanctions against terrorist countries? We'll skip over all of the other currency manipulation fines etc.

Edit: I've just realised the article was only published today, I've lost count now. How long do we think they'll leave the reference & picture of the Liverpool shirt in there?

Screenshot 2024-06-04 081909.png

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.