PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The conversation that people dont want to have is that it is racism pure and simple, how many times in the press have you seen the term dirty oil money, or just the words oil money with negative connotations and it is never challenged as to why the source of the money is for some reason bad, you never heard about abrhamovichs gas money, you dont hear about henrys trading money, or the glazers retail money, you definitely aint hearing ratcliffes plastics money, all these are absolutely legitimate ways of making money exactly the same as oil is but you only ever hear about oil money in a negative connotation and it is never challenge , the basic premise being is that money is okay however it is made as long as you aint from the middle east, its a conversation that people dont want to have because it has some hard truths in it that people dont want to face, but quite simply the pl and uefa arent bothered about money or who wins, it just has to be the right kind of money and the right winners in their eyes, how they decide whats right is quite obvious.
Agree with Mancboy completely. Oil is one of the most vital commodities on the planet. Without a healthy supply of oil Ratcliffe (and others) would not have been able to generate the vast wealth that has enabled them to buy into football clubs.

To some extent the 'dirty oil money' concept may indeed have prejudice against middle eastern cultures at its core, but also a lot of fans of other clubs have just adopted the phrase with absolutely no thought of what it might represent in terms of attitude to other cultures

Bring on the irrefutable evidence lads!

Our fantastic bargains go unnoticed too. Akanje £15m, Julian A £16m, Ortega free and our free men from the academy, Phil, Rico, Oscar. 6 of the current senior squad, likely starters, cheap as chips.
Commentator said during the Tottenham match that City were able to bring a world class keeper off the bench.
Probably nailed on that the same commentator couldn't have named Stefan Ortega or his club 2 years ago.

Apologies if this had already been commented on but couldnt see it anywhere - but I see Bajkowski has written a snide piece in the MEN quoting Dr Dan Plumley and a guilty verdict is due next year that will shock football.

Bajkowski is on the City beat, at the press conferences etc yet still writes this type of crap. Plumley seems to get wheeled out whenever they are looking for snide comments of City from a financial perspective.

Apologies if this had already been commented on but couldnt see it anywhere - but I see Bajkowski has written a snide piece in the MEN quoting Dr Dan Plumley and a guilty verdict is due next year that will shock football.

Bajkowski is on the City beat, at the press conferences etc yet still writes this type of crap. Plumley seems to get wheeled out whenever they are looking for snide comments of City from a financial perspective.
Irritated me this nonsense piece, no update, ( not that I expected one), just regurgitated drivel.
Watched a podcast of his with his other wooden top Joe Bray I think he's called,won't be tuning in again, they should be left to eulogise about Stretfords finest along with all their other fanboys.
Would be forgiven for assuming they were employed by the Evening Standard.

Bajkowski admits he is not a City fan so expect nothing less from the rag twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.