PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I was out with a few mates over the weekend, one a utd fan, another a Bury fan, and another a Bolton fan, in reality three utd fans. After a bit of leg pulling over the FA cup they got onto the 115, no matter where you go there is always someone calling City, such is the coverage by the media, they gave it their best shot at all the punishments. So i left them a question, i allowed them any media outlet, Ask Jeeves, Micheal Fish Mystic Meg, Marjorie Proops, ask Alexa, Wikipedia or the MEN, the question was simple, what happens if City are innocent, and how does it affect your club?
After an hour i asked for an answer, none could give one. It is time we all stopped talking guilt, and asked what happens if City are innocent.

Apologies if this had already been commented on but couldnt see it anywhere - but I see Bajkowski has written a snide piece in the MEN quoting Dr Dan Plumley and a guilty verdict is due next year that will shock football.

Bajkowski is on the City beat, at the press conferences etc yet still writes this type of crap. Plumley seems to get wheeled out whenever they are looking for snide comments of City from a financial perspective.
Given what’s happened to regional newspapers over the past decade, I think that the concept of having a local beat reporter has probably lost a lot of meaning, and this likely reflects in the shit they churn out now.

If you’re making a living out of your website, and the local sales of the paper have collapsed, then that must influence how you pitch your coverage and who it’s aimed at. Particularly for a club with a global presence like ours. They just want traffic on the website regardless of where it comes from and they’re presumably less concerned with offending the locals.

The club should treat the MEN as just another paper with a very low circulation and take away their privileges regarding press conferences and so on. And when the MEN complains about it, as they inevitably would, then the club only needs to present them with the sort of nonsense produced in this article.

I was out with a few mates over the weekend, one a utd fan, another a Bury fan, and another a Bolton fan, in reality three utd fans. After a bit of leg pulling over the FA cup they got onto the 115, no matter where you go there is always someone calling City, such is the coverage by the media, they gave it their best shot at all the punishments. So i left them a question, i allowed them any media outlet, Ask Jeeves, Micheal Fish Mystic Meg, Marjorie Proops, ask Alexa, Wikipedia or the MEN, the question was simple, what happens if City are innocent, and how does it affect your club?
After an hour i asked for an answer, none could give one. It is time we all stopped talking guilt, and asked what happens if City are innocent.
Out with an arsenal fan ST holder last night he brought it up but when asked he could not name one charge.

I ripped him a new one I don't think I will be invited again....shame : )

no the website

I have only read the headline as that's what fans of other clubs do. no point reading anything else my confirmation bias kicked in and it proves liverpool are sponsored by a bank that funds terrorism. They needs expelling from the premier league, stripped of any trophies won in the last 100 years, the ground needs to be reduced to ashes and any mention of the club going forward will result in a 65 year prison sentence to be served in a work camp in North Korea. If this isn't reasonable I dont know what is.
7 in a row!! When's the parade? Let me know and I'm in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.