PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Just been having a FB conversation with some Airfix pilot (glueless kit) who is another of those ill informed people who has already passed sentence and found City guilty. Honestly, there is no getting through to these people sometimes. It went like thisView attachment 122333View attachment 122334View attachment 122335View attachment 122336
Doubtless to say this font of knowledge was a Liverpool supporter coming up with what they are good at. Excuses.
Never mind passing judgement on a complex legal case, this clown should get back to school and start reading his Fuzz Buzz.

Just been having a FB conversation with some Airfix pilot (glueless kit) who is another of those ill informed people who has already passed sentence and found City guilty. Honestly, there is no getting through to these people sometimes. It went like thisView attachment 122333View attachment 122334View attachment 122335View attachment 122336
Doubtless to say this font of knowledge was a Liverpool supporter coming up with what they are good at. Excuses.
Try asking illiterate dipper fucks like this who claim City must be guilty because otherwise the PL wouldn't have charged them if they also believe the sub-postmasters must be guilty of fraud and theft because the Post Office charged them. I have and they're fucked. They have no answer other than "But, but, but...that's different".

If brains were made of dynamite these cult dwelling twats wouldn't have enough to blow their nose.

Try asking illiterate dipper fucks like this who claim City must be guilty because otherwise the PL wouldn't have charged them if they also believe the sub-postmasters must be guilty of fraud and theft because the Post Office charged them. I have and they're fucked. They have no answer other than "But, but, but...that's different".

If brains were made of dynamite these cult dwelling twats wouldn't have enough to blow their nose.
Just tell them if they want to use flawed logic then they MUST be guilty because the Sun published it

Never mind passing judgement on a complex legal case, this clown should get back to school and start reading his Fuzz Buzz.
The conversation is on Football Insiders FB page. Now somes of my post to this numb nut have been deleted. They were not insulting nor inflammatory, they just challenged the less than insightful dipper to provide any proof he has got to prove City guilty.

And most of the posts of people defending City have vanished into the ether as well. Looks like Football Insider doesn't like anyone standing up to them and challenging their rather risible and ridiculous points of view.

We are now in the 6th year of a PL investigation / fact finding / arbitrary process.

An arbitration process starting in February this year was leaked in full within 3 months to the press.

Commercially sensitive information from a similar UEFA process was leaked to the New York Times to Panja during the investigatory stage to cause damage (we all know by who).

There has not been one shred of potential evidence leaked about these charges, nothing, nil, nada,not a whiff has been smelled of or heard about by even our most pernicious enemies in football or the media. Does that tell us something? I appreciate its conclusive of nothing but it tells me something.
Around the same time period as World War Two.
Wankers.

I've just looked at his profile and he's not a dipper at all, he's a Rag. Now he is saying he's got learning difficulties and is struggling to understand what I am trying to tell him. Now he's finally admitted he hasn't got any proof but came back with "have you got any proof you're innocent". I told him it's up to the prosecution to prove guilt. Also reminded him that he kept going on how we're guilty and are fiddling our accounts and the HMRC and I will not stand by and let people blindly find City guilty and not challenge their pronouncements.

I've just looked at his profile and he's not a dipper at all, he's a Rag. Now he is saying he's got learning difficulties and is struggling to understand what I am trying to tell him. Now he's finally admitted he hasn't got any proof but came back with "have you got any proof you're innocent". I told him it's up to the prosecution to prove guilt. Also reminded him that he kept going on how we're guilty and are fiddling our accounts and the HMRC and I will not stand by and let people blindly find City guilty and not challenge their pronouncements.
Ask him if he has any idea why the rags file their accounts in the offshore tax-haven Cayman Islands, or why UEFA fined them last year, or why HMRC is currently investigating them.

Ask him if he has any idea why the rags file their accounts in the offshore tax-haven Cayman Islands, or why UEFA fined them last year, or why HMRC is currently investigating them.
Wouldn't stoop to his level. We know they have a minority shareowner who is a tax dodger, he probably thinks Scruffy Jim owns the club and will make the rags an unstoppable force in football. Or should that be farce?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.