PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

You are not going to change and why should you? Unfortunately the sustained vitriolic media campaign against our club has been a huge success. The average football fan believes what they see and hear on SKY Sports and talkSPORT. To me, that’s why the clubs strategy of radio silence has been a huge mistake. If the club don’t even refute or challenge it then why would people not believe it to be true? Regardless of the outcome of the 115 charges we will always be seen as cheats and our achievements and reputation forever tarnished. To be fair the red cartel clubs in cahoots with the PL have achieved exactly what they set out to do on this front. It’s 100% mission accomplished.
Do you accept Manu achievements in the 90s and laud them for the winning team they were, dominating everything, brilliant football etc. ? I certainly dont and thats how tribalism is.

For me, they would have never accepted a lesser club (As they see us - Or anyone who isnt utd/lfc/ars) doing what we have done in smashing all standards set previously (And I think for a long long time in future). If it wasnt 115 it would be human rights>oil money>PEDS, state funded... Whatever they can lay their hands on to keep the reality away.

They will never accept what we have done, but the wider football public... Well lets wait and see for the verdicts.

Last edited:
You are not going to change and why should you? Unfortunately the sustained vitriolic media campaign against our club has been a huge success. The average football fan believes what they see and hear on SKY Sports and talkSPORT. To me, that’s why the clubs strategy of radio silence has been a huge mistake. If the club don’t even refute or challenge it then why would people not believe it to be true? Regardless of the outcome of the 115 charges we will always be seen as cheats and our achievements and reputation forever tarnished. To be fair the red cartel clubs in cahoots with the PL have achieved exactly what they set out to do on this front. It’s 100% mission accomplished.
I absolutely hate to admit it but I think you're right. Especially in the UK. All football fans seem to hate us and want us gone from the PL and the redtop fans keeps pouring petrol on the fire, after all we have stopped Liverpool and Arsenal winning the PL by cheating, well, that's the narrative pushed. And the level of hate has gone up on a steep curve since we sued the PL. I'm really not sure it was a good idea. We are now seen as trying to bend the PL rules in our favour so we can buy even more players and win all there is to win.

The great shame in all this is Pep's and the players brilliant achievements have been undermined by the "cheats" label, if I was Pep I wouldn't be happy about this, he has done a formidable job and grafted so hard building our team.

Last edited:
I absolutely hate to admit it but I think you're right. Especially in the UK. All football fans seem to hate us and want us gone from the PL and the redtop fans keeps pouring petrol on the fire, after all we have stopped Liverpool and Arsenal winning the PL by cheating, well, that's the narrative pushed. And the level of hate has gone up on a steep curve since we sued the PL. I'm really not sure it was a good idea. We are now seen as trying to bend the PL rules in our favour so we can buy even more players and win all there is to win.

The great shame in all this is Pep's and the players brilliant achievements have been undermined but the "cheats" label, if I was Pep I wouldn't be happy about this, he has done a formidable job and grafted so hard building our team.
Oh dear Bill, your just the mind set our detractors are looking for.
Stay off social media, it can corrupt your mind if you let it.
Have a bit more faith in your club and the people who represent it.

The great shame in all this is Pep's and the players brilliant achievements have been undermined but the "cheats" label, if I was Pep I wouldn't be happy about this, he has done a formidable job and grafted so hard building our team.
Since when do we as a club or as individual fans give a flying fuck what shithouse 115 United and red scouse fans think.

You two need to grow a pair and stop thinking like teenagers over critical social media bollocks, because that's what it mostly is.

Apart from the Super League debacle when has our owner or leadership ever given anyone pause to doubt his integrity, honesty or steadfastness in support of City and its plans, aims and ambitions.

Why don't you two take a leaf out of their book and back the club and our people when they tell you they're telling the truth instead of listening, reading and agonising over shitposting on twitter (X) or Facebook by the red cartel wankers.
BU115HIT.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.