PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I absolutely hate to admit it but I think you're right. Especially in the UK. All football fans seem to hate us and want us gone from the PL and the redtop fans keeps pouring petrol on the fire, after all we have stopped Liverpool and Arsenal winning the PL by cheating, well, that's the narrative pushed. And the level of hate has gone up on a steep curve since we sued the PL. I'm really not sure it was a good idea. We are now seen as trying to bend the PL rules in our favour so we can buy even more players and win all there is to win.

The great shame in all this is Pep's and the players brilliant achievements have been undermined but the "cheats" label, if I was Pep I wouldn't be happy about this, he has done a formidable job and grafted so hard building our team.
Rag

Do you accept Manu achievements in the 90s and laud them for the winning team they were, dominating everything, brilliant football etc. ? I certainly dont and thats how tribalism is.

For me, they would have never accepted a lesser club (As they see us - Or anyone who isnt utd/lfc/ars) doing what we have done in smashing all standards set previously (And I think for a long long time in future). If it wasnt 115 it would be human rights>oil money>PEDS, state funded... Whatever they can lay their hands on to keep the reality away.

They will never accept what we have done, but the wider football public... Well lets wait and see for the verdicts.
I look back at their success in the 90’s and recall a bullying manager who didn’t accept referee’s decisions and would even force the ref to play added time until they got the winner.

But I’m a bitter Blue!!

New?

I liked him. Never gave the ball away. His commentary for the CL final was good. His enthusiasm for Rodri’s goal was so good to hear.
giphy-4282792017.gif

Talk like that turns you into AndyP45 on here.
Mcminimum has earned his abuse through years of being a shit footballer and shit pundit. Don't let all his absolute bare minimum work be in vain.

The greatest debut of all time played like Maradona then returned to been an utter cnut, horrible man, sh1t player and a complete mercenary scum bag.
Pretty sure it was against Villa and he was fucking brilliant that day. Looked absolute class. And then completely went to shit. Bet he stank the dressing room out too.

Pretty sure it was against Villa and he was fucking brilliant that day. Looked absolute class. And then completely went to shit. Bet he stank the dressing room out too.
It was Villa, I remember that game so well, he was a player I never liked, always thought he was far better than the actual reality.

But I always will back any player that puts on our shirt and my word what a debut, he was magnificent but *uck me that was it, the rest of his time stood on the pitch pointing and taking the piss.

His mate Fowler was not much better but to be fair to Robbie his body was just broken and he did try, sadly he simply could no longer perform.

It was Villa, I remember that game so well, he was a player I never liked, always thought he was far better than the actual reality.

But I always will back any player that puts on our shirt and my word what a debut, he was magnificent but *uck me that was it, the rest of his time stood on the pitch pointing and taking the piss.

His mate Fowler was not much better but to be fair to Robbie his body was just broken and he did try, sadly he simply could no longer perform.
Yes, that injury Fowler got at Liverpool finished him as a top class striker. They will have known that when they sold him to Leeds who were throwing money around at that time. He lost that incredible acceleration that gave him time to get away from the defender and pick his spot. He was utterly finished by the time he came to us.

Yes, that injury Fowler got at Liverpool finished him as a top class striker. They will have known that when they sold him to Leeds who were throwing money around at that time. He lost that incredible acceleration that gave him time to get away from the defender and pick his spot. He was utterly finished by the time he came to us.
Peak Fowler was one of the best finishers of all time, an utter machine and superb mentality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.