PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Well yes, I am just trying to clear up if Maguire has seen the "document" or the "claim" (if they are two different documents and not the same document redacted as Lawton said in the article). I have no problems if he did, only a problem if he said he did and then later said he didn't. Trust is a big thing when you are listening to "experts".
It is simple. Either he misspoke or got told to forget he was sent the document.

I can’t remember where I heard it but it was said all he journalists had since seen he 165 page document. I’m assuming it was said on the POF pod by Maguire.
I don’t think Maguire said that in the podcast - he just he’d received the 165 page document from “our friends in the press” (Presumably Lawton). Who may well have since told him to never mention it again. The PL clubs each received a redacted document referring to the case but I believed that to be a summary of the dispute and not City’s statement of claim.

Leaks, I'm afraid they can't stop themselves.

Their arrogance continues, perhaps this hubris is justified and a PL appointed Panel could not possibly find in City's favour, especially as a City victory would open the door for a damages claim.

Leaks, I'm afraid they can't stop themselves.

Their arrogance continues, perhaps this hubris is justified and a PL appointed Panel could not possibly find in City's favour, especially as a City victory would open the door for a damages claim.
The board PL appointed or not would have to come up with irrefutable documented reasoning as to why they havent found in citys favour, it cant just be becuase the pl said so and the red top fans want it to be so

The board PL appointed or not would have to come up with irrefutable documented reasoning as to why they havent found in citys favour, it cant just be becuase the pl said so and the red top fans want it to be so
But do the PL and their red controllers know that? Perhaps they think they are still in control?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.