PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

FWIW, I've heard recently - albeit indirectly - that we should be cleared of all the main charges but could get found guilty of the non cooperation charges which would be a fine but possibly also a small points deduction. I'll add that the points deduction doesn't make any sense to me because if we only get done for non cooperation then we've not gained a sporting advantage. I'm also not buying that we've not cooperated either - sure, we'll have dug our heels in on certain things but that doesn't necessarily equate to non cooperation - but perhaps this is City offering the PL a way out of the mess that is clearly of their own making and giving them a small win to quieten the red shirt cartel clubs.
as khaldoon said we are not taking a pinch anymore, why on earth would we offer the pl a way out of this mess, its like someone trying to bankrupt you and giving them a few grand so they feel better about it, fuck the pl

FWIW, I've heard recently - albeit indirectly - that we should be cleared of all the main charges but could get found guilty of the non cooperation charges which would be a fine but possibly also a small points deduction. I'll add that the points deduction doesn't make any sense to me because if we only get done for non cooperation then we've not gained a sporting advantage. I'm also not buying that we've not cooperated either - sure, we'll have dug our heels in on certain things but that doesn't necessarily equate to non cooperation - but perhaps this is City offering the PL a way out of the mess that is clearly of their own making and giving them a small win to quieten the red shirt cartel clubs.
No way should or would we accept a points deduction for non cooperation with rivals wanting to copy our business model.

The board PL appointed or not would have to come up with irrefutable documented reasoning as to why they havent found in citys favour, it cant just be becuase the pl said so and the red top fans want it to be so
I agree and hope that they act in a totally unbiased manner.
However, I recall even CAS verdict was 2 to 1 with the PL nominated panelist voting against us.

Not sure I buy this. Surely it'll be hard for PL to prove non cooperation when our submitted accounts were independently audited every year.

I agree and hope that they act in a totally unbiased manner.
However, I recall even CAS verdict was 2 to 1 with the PL nominated panelist voting against us.
as well they might but that isnt the point, whatever the verdict is there has to be damn good, legally binding reasons to go down whatever route they do

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.