PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

as well they might but that isnt the point, whatever the verdict is there has to be damn good, legally binding reasons to go down whatever route they do
Fair point.
Only the verdict, or whatever it is called, is detailed not the individual Panelist reasons to vote that way.

as khaldoon said we are not taking a pinch anymore, why on earth would we offer the pl a way out of this mess, its like someone trying to bankrupt you and giving them a few grand so they feel better about it, fuck the pl
Im with you but there is school of thought that we need to give the PL a way out of this without making them look like utter fools.

I can see a way where we get fined for Non-co operation but with a crystal clear statement from the PL stating that we have provided irrefutable proof and there was no evidence of any wrongdoing. And that had we provided this information when first requested that the charges would have never been raised in the the first case.

Something along these lines anyway, what i am trying to say is that we may feel a fine of £30 million may be seen as an acceptable price for a clear statement from the PL that we have been abiding by the rules and any suggestion of wrongdoing is well off the mark.

Im with you but there is school of thought that we need to give the PL a way out of this without making them look like utter fools.

I can see a way where we get fined for Non-co operation but with a crystal clear statement from the PL stating that we have provided irrefutable proof and there was no evidence of any wrongdoing. And that had we provided this information when first requested that the charges would have never been raised in the the first case.

Something along these lines anyway, what i am trying to say is that we may feel a fine of £30 million may be seen as an acceptable price for a clear statement from the PL that we have been abiding by the rules and any suggestion of wrongdoing is well off the mark.
but if we have irrefutable proof, why would we do this?

while i understand the sentiment, we dont need to give the PL anything, they have gotten themselves into this mess, we dont need to help them out of it.

Can't see City going with that personally.

We have done nothing wrong but here's £30million to get the PL out of a hole ?

Even being found guilty the smallest most inconsequential charges that result in a fine will be bad news for us as a club because the suspicion will still hang over us and we will be forever accused of cheating.
Unless we a cleared fully we will have a shadow hanging over us in the minds of the average fan who doesn’t tend to delve any deeper than what the red tops, Sky and Talkshit tell them.

Even being found guilty the smallest most inconsequential charges that result in a fine will be bad news for us as a club because the suspicion will still hang over us and we will be forever accused of cheating.
Unless we a cleared fully we will have a shadow hanging over us in the minds of the average fan who doesn’t tend to delve any deeper than what the red tops, Sky and Talkshit tell them.
We will anyway. Teams of lawyers, oil money, brown envelopes. It'll just be a modernised City Bingo. Who gives a fuck what the average gullible fan thinks anyway? I certainly don't.

We will anyway. Teams of lawyers, oil money, brown envelopes. It'll just be a modernised City Bingo. Who gives a fuck what the average gullible fan thinks anyway? I certainly don't.
I don’t care for my benefit but the club, players, manager, owners and staff deserve much better than to be constantly under attack for cheating.

while i understand the sentiment, we dont need to give the PL anything, they have gotten themselves into this mess, we dont need to help them out of it.
While we do not know the strength of the PL case, we do know City told the PL that 20 or so charges were not viable very early on, they ignored City, it suggested a very weak case for me, but they made their stance, the walls are up now to the death.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.