PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Maybe, just maybe it's bullshit that has been released at this time with the blessings of the PL who want to do a climb down deal with City.

It was from a conference over the weekend, apparently.
Thanks. It was definitely mentioned in the court case though. Pinto admitted the charges and I think part of his deal was to provide everything he hacked to the authorities in Portugal and I think Italy where he tried to blackmail some organisations. So the original comments are years old. This reeks of another smear against City.

His lawyer made the same comments three years ago as part of his attempt to do a deal. Perhaps the Sun story is just a rehash of what was said then. If these comments are new then Pinto could end up in jail. There were many millions of documents but only a tiny fraction related to City. The UK media ignored the court case where he admitted extortion.
and how much is the nice mr pinto's lawyer asking to be paid to not release his folder of info on City, a bit at a time every couple of years .....

I take it the case went well for City this week, given the media are now pushing the latest bullshit from a convicted criminal.

As others have said, he would have released anything else before CAS. Maybe he's hoping City try to pay him off.

Either way, City have access to everything and the club are confident we'll be cleared, so I'll continue to back them over this crank.

and how much is the nice mr pinto's lawyer asking to be paid to not release his folder of info on City, a bit at a time every couple of years .....
Perhaps it's going to be similar to the guardian releasing the MPs expenses bit by bit

One week we'll find out Khaldoon has had his duck pond cleaned on company expenses, then KDB claimed for a bath plug

Perhaps it's going to be similar to the guardian releasing the MPs expenses bit by bit

One week we'll find out Khaldoon has had his duck pond cleaned on company expenses, then KDB claimed for a bath plug

Am I only one who had to read bath plug twice, just to make sure. I don't know where my mind is going .....

So Pinto has a massive file on us which he's kept hold of for 5 and a half years just for shits n giggles?! If he has any others they haven't been released because they don't contain anything incriminating.

These must be old quotes as the PL stopped its investigation in Feb 2023 when it charged us.

Also if the PL were asking to be provided with stolen emails they would be committing a crime.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.