PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I don't understand this non cooperation. City can get found guilty of this but the reason for the non cooperation is not looked into.
Why would City cooperate with a witchhunt against themselves ? Knowing that delicate information about financial deals will be passed on to the American owners.
There is a reason City didn't cooperate with both UEFA and the pl and that's because both leak things to our rivals.

In what other walk of live can you be found innocent but guilty of non cooperation ? You are innocent so why cooperate.

I really don't understand this non cooperation.

Perhaps it's going to be similar to the guardian releasing the MPs expenses bit by bit

One week we'll find out Khaldoon has had his duck pond cleaned on company expenses, then KDB claimed for a bath plug
Not as bad as claiming for clearing up the unicorn shit on rawk.

I don't understand this non cooperation. City can get found guilty of this but the reason for the non cooperation is not looked into.
Why would City cooperate with a witchhunt against themselves ? Knowing that delicate information about financial deals will be passed on to the American owners.
There is a reason City didn't cooperate with both UEFA and the pl and that's because both leak things to our rivals.

In what other walk of live can you be found innocent but guilty of non cooperation ? You are innocent so why cooperate.

I suppose it's because these are breach of contract cases and the contracts between City and UEFA and the PL require the club to co-operate with any investigations. So if they don't it's a breach irrespective of whether other breaches are proven.

I think CAS said something like the investigative process would be a complete mockery if clubs refused to co-operate, so it is a serious breach. Iirc.

I suppose it's because these are breach of contract cases and the contracts between City and UEFA and the PL require the club to co-operate with any investigations. So if they don't it's a breach irrespective of whether other breaches are proven.

I think CAS said something like the investigative process would be a complete mockery if clubs refused to co-operate, so it is a serious breach. Iirc.

That was how I viewed the CAS/UEFA non-cooperation.

City didn't co-operate fully, albeit for good reasons as so much got leaked.
However, without passing a significant fine for that non-cooperation, no-one would ever co-operate in the future.

Exactly we didn't cooperate by failing to show them how guilty we were.... Where's the non cooperation vercict in other not guilty cases.

He used the office and his position as Mayor Greater Manchester to lobby the PL is support of a company not in Greater Manchester I have requested from the combined authority and explanation of the abuse of the office They have 3 more days in which to reply
I'm going to email my MP, Angela Rayner and put the same question to her but the stock answer will be "we can only deal with issues that relate directly to the MP's constituency". I'll reply I'm asking for the thousands of Blues who actually live in her constituency and are affected by what's happening to a club that's a major part of their lives.

Pinto is a professional hacker mate, IT security will not stop a decent hacker, much the same way as no car security system will stop a professional car thief
Nope, he is a chancer who has been successful by targeting organisations with weak / non existent security. Just because he has done it before doesn't make him a professional. Plus the whole email database was unencrypted.

The club will have state level security now and others like him would have no chance.

City were charged by UEFA for a number of reasons, you do have to give an investigation, all the evidence at the time they ask for it.City gave the evidence to CAS. CAS do not find anyone guilty they merely uphold the charges or not, and go into arbitration. The PL seem to be saying that their investigation, was running along side the UEFA case, so the non compliance is also there.
It is just accidental that the non compliance ties all the charges together, or at least my utd mate thinks so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.