PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I've got a nail gun ready. Sick to fucking death of people coming after our club touting lies and myths, purely as a coping strategy because City had the temerity to be better than their poorly run outfits. I've taken bigger shits than anyone on this platform. When this is all over, I genuinely fear for the mental health of some of these people dying on their hills

You can't prove guilt if you can't trust the person accusing you of guilt being unreliable and crooked. Same reason why countless cases and wrongful convictions are overturned TH.

Last edited:
Emails do not trump published accounts. Particularly if they are glued together.
Especially those emails glued together with red wanker spunk. -:)

Fuck em. People are happy to be led like brain dead sheep. No one wants to think for themselves. It was in the paper/twitter/ so it must be true. In a world full of misinformation that is not enough anymore. Covid and brexit have taught people nothing.

City have turned into a colossal club…deal with it or don’t.

Funny to think none of this would have happened if we had protected our data!

Anyway we have had years of this. It’s not like we aren’t used to it.

There will not be an appetite, on either side, for any more legal action after this year.

Attachments

• 6FDD4F2C-280A-4533-83DB-98B71ABA607E.jpeg
    6FDD4F2C-280A-4533-83DB-98B71ABA607E.jpeg
    417.2 KB · Views: 64
  • D9809925-A0D9-4A00-AABB-F0ED261FFB66.jpeg
    D9809925-A0D9-4A00-AABB-F0ED261FFB66.jpeg
    216.6 KB · Views: 65
I see Nick has been posting about City’s 2011 sponsorship deal claiming City were midtable nonentities and valuation was way out of line. However, it’s worth noting that in August 2011 he held a different view and believed it could actually be under value! Have a look at what he said back then:

His analysis back then was bang on. Wild. £20m didn't look too shabby in 2021 did it. The stadium/campus deal looks pretty cushy now they've got world class academy players spilling out and women's international football being played on site. Wonder if he'll reflect on what has changed his end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.